Chelsea V Man City Pre- Match Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im getting my pearly kings outfit on, i wanna blend in just incase it gets pwoppa nawwty

050429_pearly.jpg

Just read that former FA Chief Exec Graham Kelly is urging the FA to hold a minute's silence before the game in honour of the Iron Lady / Wicked Witch of the West M. Thatcher.

Not wishing to get drawn into politics here (although personally I feel she should be condemned as an enemy of the people rather than given a state funeral and have her head put on a spike outside Agecroft Colliery), you wonder what planet some of these people inhabit.

Surely the FA won't be that stupid...but if they are is it Poznan time again??

goaters shinpad said:
Just read that former FA Chief Exec Graham Kelly is urging the FA to hold a minute's silence before the game in honour of the Iron Lady / Wicked Witch of the West M. Thatcher.

Not wishing to get drawn into politics here (although personally I feel she should be condemned as an enemy of the people rather than given a state funeral and have her head put on a spike outside Agecroft Colliery), you wonder what planet some of these people inhabit.

An anti Maggie Poznan ? Works for me

Danielmanc said:
goaters shinpad said:

Save the poznan for the announcement of the Chelsea team like against the rags, now that works for me :-)

sorry if already a post on it but anyone think it's funny that the tickets for Sunday have Man utd/chelsea on them. Took great pleasure in taking them over to the rags at work just now and asking them if they'd got theirs yet.

Danielmanc said:
goaters shinpad said:

I'd welcome a minutes silence so I could perform my best rendition of ding dong the witch is dead, might take my megaphone just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.