Chelsea vs City Post Match Thread

Indeed. Navas creates problems for opponents: he strecthes their backline and demands that they defend well.
If all he does is 'stretches their backline and demands that they defend well', then we could just plug in any half decent player and make him hug the touchline all game long. Hell we might've been better having Sagna playing the right winger, at least he could make some decent crosses.

Another excellent and mature display, we're really hitting form at the right time, the only frustration is where was this level of consistency and urgency two months ago?
I only started wearing my lucky Che Guevara shirt during matches 5 matches ago. Sorry, mate.

Nasri does well too. Believe me, most players play that ball to Aguero whilst Kun is still offside. But Nasri just 'gets' football.

Nasri's assist was exceptional. I thought his yellow card was nothing but cowardice though and he was very lucky cahill didn't make a big deal of it to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.