Chelsea vs City Post Match Thread

Trying to find anything negative about Nasri made me laugh

Making a point that he was a little bit lucky not to get sent off is hardly 'trying to find anything negative', especially after I said his assist was exceptional. I didn't even mention the two guilt edge 1 on 1's he tamely put straight at courtois... (and before anyone else pipes up with a pleb response I'm willing to put those down to a lack of match sharpness)

Making a point that he was a little bit lucky not to get sent off is hardly 'trying to find anything negative', especially after I said his assist was exceptional. I didn't even mention the two guilt edge 1 on 1's he tamely put straight at courtois... (and before anyone else pipes up with a pleb response I'm willing to put those down to a lack of match sharpness)

Kind of proved my point there

You're full of it, especially after we have won and sadly, even more so if we haven't.

Rumbelows Cup win ffs, what a fucking whopper!

last time I heard it called that was in a derogatory manner by a fan of our biggest rivals, shame on you!
Whatever.

Full of nothing apart from the reality of our situation which is preferable to living on Planet Zogg. You cut and paste a post of mine about my worry that Manuel is liable to revert to 442 with Bony as striker as he did against WBA, into a post of yours about something completely different just to reinforce hour agenda and you want to talk about shame? Talk about bloody desperate!

Like I said give it a rest fella, you're making a complete arse of yourself....... Yet again

No shite Scherlock. You could count on your thumbs how many games we kept these very same players ( KDB and Nasri ) injury free.
Boxing day we are two points behind Leicester and then big bang boom : KDB's injured followed by Nasri, look where it sent us.

Nasri was injured well before that. Been out six months.

No shite Scherlock. You could count on your thumbs how many games we kept these very same players ( KDB and Nasri ) injury free.
Boxing day we are two points behind Leicester and then big bang boom : KDB's injured followed by Nasri, look where it sent us.

We also tried to sit deep and counter at Anfield. With both Ferns in front of the defence. Pace out wide. It failed miserably. The anti Pellegrini mob blamed him. Same set up, just Hart allowed a Lallana 40 yard pea roller in which instantly leaving our game plan redundant.

They pressed us deep and we couldn't get out.
Had we conceded first last night, like at Liverpool the game totally changes.

As it happened, they didn't really press, played a high line and limited numbers in midfield.

Loftus Cheek looked a decent player, but I can see why Mourinho didn't play him, he can't be trusted to hold a position.
Normally when you say a midfielder was 'all over the place' it's a good thing. Not for him.

They had no shape at all.

We had players perfect to exploit that. We were brilliant against that opposition. If Chelsea had swarmed us with 5 energetic midfielders like Liverpool. I doubt we'd have been so good.

Whatever.

Full of nothing apart from the reality of our situation which is preferable to living on Planet Zogg. You cut and paste a post of mine about my worry that Manuel is liable to revert to 442 with Bony as striker as he did against WBA, into a post of yours about something completely different just to reinforce hour agenda and you want to talk about shame? Talk about bloody desperate!

Like I said give it a rest fella, you're making a complete arse of yourself....... Yet again

dont_give_a_shit_morgan_freeman.gif

Trying to find anything negative about Nasri made me laugh
He made a valid point,Nasri made an awful challenge and it can be described as a cowards challenge imo,he also has form for similar.Incidents as such are why many supporters will never take to him.

Spot on. Someone posted on the Matchday thread that the game was passing Toure by. I didn't see it that way, but it is all about opinions.....no matter how vehemently I disagree!

totally agree, people were giving Ya Ya pelters on the match day thread (WHAT a fucking surprise) but i thought Ya Ya had a very good game, in a midfield 2 away at Chelsea. Which was conveniently overlooked by his naysayers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.