Chelsea Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: chelsea away

Stoned Rose said:
A draw would be fine. A win would be immense.

Thinking the same. United loosing against Norwich gives us a bit of breathing space. Would be fine with a draw and slipping back into second having got Chelsea away behind us.

Chelsea away

Terry is a big miss and our strikers in form will get the chances and now should put them away.

Lampard is always a thorn in our side, he is also not there, I hand on heart think we will win it 1-2 or 0-2. Break them early via a 7 point cushion.

Forza City

Its like last season again but im more confident we can beat Chelsea this year than last.I think there defence is brittle so let go for it CITY.

nicholasjackson said:
i know were champions but we have an awful record there, it would be a killer blow to chelsea if we could get 3 points.united will be top by then, theyll destroy QPR at swamp so pressure will be on.
awful my arse mate

I said before and i say it again...with chelsea performance atm i really don't think they will beat us...i want a 2-1 win for us and for this game i will go barry-milner/garcia with yaya going further prevent oscar,hazard and mata to create chances...Go City

Blue Punter said:
Very similar to last season. We went there about 10 games unbeaten, with a chance to put some real daylight between us and them.

The first 25 mins was some of the best I've seen us play under RM. Clattenberg then stepped in with some ridiculous decisions and put an end to our unbeaten run.

I'm hoping we get a decent ref and can finish the job off this time.
In the last three years, our record against them is as good as anyones.

Really looking forward to this one- last season,as you say, first 25 mins was the best i,d seen us play anywhere,anytime,a brilliant start although fair play to chelsea for digging in and coming back at us ,albeit with the help of the ref.

After the match i had never seen opposistion fans celebrate a win over us as much, i actually thought chelsea had won the league,had to endure grown men dancing in the street and singing silly chelski songs....looking to smash them this time, hope we are up for it,Come on city!

I don't wanna see them muppets dancin n' singin 'one step beyond again like they did last term ...nowt but a win for me !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.