Cheltenham Town (A) | Post-Match Thread

I watched the game and the MOTD highlights and I didn’t hear one mention of the crowdfunder donations our fans made, in fact all I hear was how sad it was that Cheltenham missed out because of the pandemic and how they have no money coming in. Why would the media not take an opportunity to paint us fans or our club in a positive light?...;)
....because the media is red apart from Martin Samuel and maybe one or two others. We are the oil cheating, no history club remember.

I watched the game and the MOTD highlights and I didn’t hear one mention of the crowdfunder donations our fans made, in fact all I hear was how sad it was that Cheltenham missed out because of the pandemic and how they have no money coming in. Why would the media not take an opportunity to paint us fans or our club in a positive light?...;)
Tbf, on the stream I was watching, the Cheltenham chairman was being interviewed at halftime and he did express gratitude for those that had bought virtual tickets. He went out of his way to mention the City fans who had contributed.

Tbf, on the stream I was watching, the Cheltenham chairman was being interviewed at halftime and he did express gratitude for those that had bought virtual tickets. He went out of his way to mention the City fans who had contributed.
Have our PR Department been on top of this or are they sitting on their hands picking up a nice salary as usual?

Last edited:
You won't hear this from Murphy or any other of the cunts at Broadcasting House and that includes any other media outlet.

can’t stand murphy but tbf to him he did say something like “we’re asking for silva and sterling but pep brings these on and it changes the game”

The last time we had a player come through the ranks who had the potential to be a top player was Garry Flitcroft, Foden looks better than he did at the same age.

Surely Michael Johnson and Danny Sturridge who looked incredible at youth level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.