Chief Exec News from Torygraph

Re: A bit of good news, City to approach ex-Barcelona executives

We need some cutthroat people at the club, it's amazing how our club takes abuse and corruption like a dog takes a slap, submissively and quietly. The occasionally polite letter to a newspaper about a slanderous article is not good enough.

LoveCity said:
We need some cutthroat people at the club, it's amazing how our club takes abuse and corruption like a dog takes a slap, submissively and quietly. The occasionally polite letter to a newspaper about a slanderous article is not good enough.

I think the club gets fines and penalties like touchline bans, if they say something bad about the FA or speak their minds.<br /><br />-- Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:34 pm --<br /><br />I would love if this story is true and these 2 execs come to City. I just worry that the FA and every club will be seething and would even more want to get under our skin.

MATCITY said:
MCFCinUSA said:
samharris said:
He's often round the bend but manages to straighten himself out..

amazing how this story's got legs

(groan)
If someone makes a pun people just run and run with it

He'd have you up for the high jump if lord coe seen this.

BlueRiz said:
I think the club gets fines and penalties like touchline bans, if they say something bad about the FA or speak their minds.

There is nothing preventing our club taking it to the media who demean and assault us constantly, while we give them free burgers, drinks, and generally good treatment when they come to our ground to cover games. It grinds my gears how these two-faced Fleet Street vermin dish out abuse against our club, much of it libel and slander, and the response from City is... nothing.

Angry words would be seen as squealing and City cracking under the pressure etc

The bad mouthing matters in respect of FA response, but in all other respects it's probably positive as it creates a siege atmosphere. Let them do their worst.

Marvin said:
Angry words would be seen as squealing and City cracking under the pressure etc

The bad mouthing matters in respect of FA response, but in all other respects it's probably positive as it creates a siege atmosphere. Let them do their worst.

There doesn't have to be angry words, you just don't let them in.

Ticket For Schalke said:
MATCITY said:
MCFCinUSA said:
amazing how this story's got legs

(groan)
If someone makes a pun people just run and run with it

He'd have you up for the high jump if lord coe seen this.

Can we get this thread back on track please.. hope this message gets relayed to you..

Ardwick AFC said:
The success of Barcelona is from being able to pinch all the talented youngsters from all over Spain. You look at all the players they have in their squad, hardly any of them are from Catalonia.

You can't do this in England, they have to come from the local area. In our local area there are upto 10 clubs all trying to do the same thing. The competition is astounding, which is why the rags and co are signing lads at 15/16 from all over the country. At Barca, they are getting them at 8-10 years old.

Hasn't this law just changed though? I'm sure I read an article that tied into our redevelopments around the stadium that you will be able to sign youth players at any age now?

I just cannot see how a guy from Tesco can fit the critera for the role, no matter well he has done at his previous role..

No football experience

No experience in dealing with transfers

No experience in dealing with footballers contracts..

It wont work..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.