Chris Waddle

svennis pennis said:
I'm still not sure, but I think Chris felt that Joe Hart dived to early for their goal. I'd need to hear him say it again though to be sure.

thought i heard him say Hart should've caught the shot. Fuckin prick.

dont know why we are surprised, he is just another bod in the media who only sees the negative in us.
really nothing new and rather boring.

Good to see he's kept himself in good nick since he finished playing.

Cant wait for City to win something and give the geordie nob (along with the rest of the media) the proverbial finger.

stonerblue said:
svennis pennis said:
I'm still not sure, but I think Chris felt that Joe Hart dived to early for their goal. I'd need to hear him say it again though to be sure.

He made both those statements.

FantasyIreland said:
stonerblue said:

He did. He also went on, after a shot went high over the bar, about how you've got to hit the target from there. He struggled from 12 yards with the fuckin ball on the spot!

EddieR said:
FantasyIreland said:

He did. He also went on, after a shot went high over the bar, about how you've got to hit the target from there. He struggled from 12 yards with the fuckin ball on the spot!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Tio8s2f56k[/youtube]

:)

I was livid when Dunne pushed Silva in the back, nothing given, and Waddle was all 'oh he went down too easy, these bloody foreigners, yadda yadda' then Tevez nudges Dunney, 'yes, definitely a foul, good decision'

ARGH!

what i cannot understand is if i was the boss of espn or itv or whichever station and was listening to these absolute pricks, yes pricks, running down a game i was producing, i would give them the biggest boot out of the gantry they have ever received, what is going through their minds not making the game sound more exciting? i have mentioned this before but if you ever want to listen to the greatest commentary of a game then listen to the late great david coleman everton v city 81 cup quarter final, probably for me the best commentary of a city game ever? it is bedlam around the ground qoute of the century?

I ended up muting the commentary as I couldn't handle his constant abuse of city. We dominated the game and yet he never had a bad word to say about villa even though they were parking the bus and were lucky for the entire 90 minutes as we could have won the game by a landslide.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.