Christian Benteke

Re: Benteke

citytill1die84 said:
mgreenz97 said:
Kun Aguero said:
I think you need to get a girlfriend or a life if you are getting angry over a game of football.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that no one here values your opinion.

And if you've never gotten angry over a game of football then you're a pretty shit fan. You weren't angry when you drew 4-4 at Everton when you were so sure the title was yours or when Dzeko made it 2-2 at the Etihad or when Dzeko made it 6 at OT?
Typical fucking United fan.

I was talking about the derby earlier this season, when Zaba made it 2-2.
I know that Dzeko scored the second goal against QPR.
I was talking only about games that United were actually playing in.
If I was talking about the QPR game then the Dzeko goal definitely wouldn't have been the one that I mentioned.

mgreenz97 said:
citytill1die84 said:
mgreenz97 said:

And if you've never gotten angry over a game of football then you're a pretty shit fan. You weren't angry when you drew 4-4 at Everton when you were so sure the title was yours or when Dzeko made it 2-2 at the Etihad or when Dzeko made it 6 at OT?

I was talking about the derby earlier this season, when Zaba made it 2-2.
I know that Dzeko scored the second goal against QPR.
I was talking only about games that United were actually playing in.
If I was talking about the QPR game then the Dzeko goal definitely wouldn't have been the one that I mentioned.

Ah my bad :)

Tbh I got the impression that mgreenz97 was a bandwagon jumper. I doubt he can question the credentials of any City fan.

As for Tevez City, so much for him leaving the forum. I think the mods like seeing him annoy people.

Seosa said:
Tbh I got the impression that mgreenz97 was a bandwagon jumper. I doubt he can question the credentials of any City fan.

As for Tevez City, so much for him leaving the forum. I think the mods like seeing him annoy people.

I'm not a "bandwagon jumper" and I'm not questioning any City fan's credentials.

mgreenz97 said:
Kun Aguero said:
mgreenz97 said:
Like when we played Villa and he was all over Kolo tugging on his shirt and bumping him from behind and in the end Villa got the free kick because Kolo had blocked his run.
I've got myself all worked up now, I need to go calm down.

I think you need to get a girlfriend or a life if you are getting angry over a game of football.

And if you've never gotten angry over a game of football then you're a pretty shit fan. You weren't angry when you drew 4-4 at Everton when you were so sure the title was yours or when Zaba made it 2-2 at the Etihad or when Dzeko made it 6 at OT?

Oh dear, the location's clearly a joke if I was really a rag pretending to be a blue do you really think I'd make it that obvious? if you really got angry over a foul that never came to anything then like I said you need to get a girlfriend but if it makes you feel better you don't have to value my opinion.

NipHolmes said:
Whispers are Athletico are interested in him fwiw.
They can have him... we would over charged for potential at best. Carroll comes to mind where this can backfire.

Preston Blue1970 said:
NipHolmes said:
Whispers are Athletico are interested in him fwiw.
They can have him... we would over charged for potential at best. Carroll comes to mind where this can backfire.

Only an enquiry but comes from a good source. He fits them pretty well and he'd have it easier there than he would here. Courtois makes a good companion too.

If we never install an academy graduate or just a younger potential as a fourth choice striker, I doubt we would ever progress to become a youth-team-centric team we claim we want to be.

Akira said:
If we never install an academy graduate or just a younger potential as a fourth choice striker, I doubt we would ever progress to become a youth-team-centric team we claim we want to be.

Guidetti is the man now and Pozo maybe in a few years. Guidetti will be our 4th striker next term, just gotta get match fit and continue his recent form consistently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.