Christian Benteke

Re: Benteke

ifiwasarichfan said:
From what I have seen he is closer to Andy Carroll than Didier Drogba, so not for me.

What I did notice though the last time I saw Villa play was that he gets away with Murder!. Kevin Davies and Peter Crouch sometimes only have to go near the play for a foul to be given against them but Benteke was all over his opponents, all elbows and tugs and he kept getting the decisions in his favour.

Like when we played Villa and he was all over Kolo tugging on his shirt and bumping him from behind and in the end Villa got the free kick because Kolo had blocked his run.
I've got myself all worked up now, I need to go calm down.

avoidconfusion said:
Seosa said:
Tevez City said:
Is he better option than Chicharito or Welbeck ?

Your redness shining through there, Mr Kuwait.

No fucking Blue calls that little fiddler, "Chicharito"!

Not the first time this "incumbent" Red has shown his tree colours on here. Every one in a while he just cannot resist it.

It is not bad idea to learn from the clubs who are above you right now.

Tevez City said:
avoidconfusion said:
Seosa said:
Your redness shining through there, Mr Kuwait.

No fucking Blue calls that little fiddler, "Chicharito"!

Not the first time this "incumbent" Red has shown his tree colours on here. Every one in a while he just cannot resist it.

and so it continues...

mgreenz97 said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
From what I have seen he is closer to Andy Carroll than Didier Drogba, so not for me.

What I did notice though the last time I saw Villa play was that he gets away with Murder!. Kevin Davies and Peter Crouch sometimes only have to go near the play for a foul to be given against them but Benteke was all over his opponents, all elbows and tugs and he kept getting the decisions in his favour.

Like when we played Villa and he was all over Kolo tugging on his shirt and bumping him from behind and in the end Villa got the free kick because Kolo had blocked his run.

I think you need to get a girlfriend or a life if you are getting angry over a game of football.

Sleeping_Easy said:
Tevez City said:
avoidconfusion said:

and so it continues...

At least he isn't denying it anymore.

Kun Aguero said:
mgreenz97 said:
ifiwasarichfan said:

I think you need to get a girlfriend or a life if you are getting angry over a game of football.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that no one here values your opinion.

And if you've never gotten angry over a game of football then you're a pretty shit fan. You weren't angry when you drew 4-4 at Everton when you were so sure the title was yours or when Zaba made it 2-2 at the Etihad or when Dzeko made it 6 at OT?
Typical fucking United fan.

mgreenz97 said:
Kun Aguero said:
mgreenz97 said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that no one here values your opinion.

And if you've never gotten angry over a game of football then you're a pretty shit fan. You weren't angry when you drew 4-4 at Everton when you were so sure the title was yours or when Dzeko made it 2-2 at the Etihad or when Dzeko made it 6 at OT?
Typical fucking United fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.