Christian Benteke

Re: Benteke

Spending the money on a Sanchez or Jovetic than a fourth choice striker would be better.

Both of them can play out wide, behind the striker or even as a striker. Much more adaptable and better suited to our game.

Tevez City said:
Is he better option than Chicharito or Welbeck ?

Your redness shining through there, Mr Kuwait.

No fucking Blue calls that little fiddler, "Chicharito"!

Ive seen benteke play maybe a hundred games since he was 18.
He made huge progress but in the end he's just not good enough for city.

Technique not good enough, sometimes very lazy and his finishing can be abysmal.
And don't sign him as a back up, he can't deal with that status.

Heze said:
Ive seen benteke play maybe a hundred games since he was 18.
He made huge progress but in the end he's just not good enough for city.

Technique not good enough, sometimes very lazy and his finishing can be abysmal.
And don't sign him as a back up, he can't deal with that status.

Adebayor MKII

We can buy better.

From what I have seen he is closer to Andy Carroll than Didier Drogba, so not for me.

What I did notice though the last time I saw Villa play was that he gets away with Murder!. Kevin Davies and Peter Crouch sometimes only have to go near the play for a foul to be given against them but Benteke was all over his opponents, all elbows and tugs and he kept getting the decisions in his favour.

Seosa said:
Tevez City said:
Is he better option than Chicharito or Welbeck ?

Your redness shining through there, Mr Kuwait.

No fucking Blue calls that little fiddler, "Chicharito"!

Not the first time this "incumbent" Red has shown his tree colours on here. Every one in a while he just cannot resist it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.