Christian Eriksen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigeonho said:
sam-caddick said:
Cityisland said:
Quotes attributed to him today saying hed like to join us. Dont know if its new. Cant post link at mo. Its on the metro website via newsnow.

It does worry me when a player such as Eriksen comes out with us an PSG as clubs that interest him, does he just want a big pay day? would he play for us if we offered 80k a week?

He was asked by the journalist if he would like to join PSG or City...... He did not say it directly... he was asked " Would you want to join PSG or City", he said why not, if he would get a realistic place in the squad then why not?..

His agent said that eriksen turned down the offer as soon as he heard about it. Remember, it was his agents words not his. I think he simply said no because he wasnt ready to move to such a big club yet.

spinzer said:
His agent said that eriksen turned down the offer as soon as he heard about it. Remember, it was his agents words not his. I think he simply said no because he wasnt ready to move to such a big club yet.

He doesn't like us.

He's an arrogant, overrated prick. There's far better options our there.

Seosa said:
spinzer said:

He doesn't like us.

He's an arrogant, overrated prick. There's far better options our there.
Nasri is a better player and we already have him.

I must say i disagree with you Seosa, id say he is a quality player, who needs more competetion in the squad, and a better league in order to develop completely. Remember he is a very young lad with alot of games under his belt considering his age. I think he will be a top, top player at the age of 24.

spinzer said:
I must say i disagree with you Seosa, id say he is a quality player, who needs more competetion in the squad, and a better league in order to develop completely. Remember he is a very young lad with alot of games under his belt considering his age. I think he will be a top, top player at the age of 24.

Is that you Harry ? lol

Haha no, i'm not Harry thats for sure. However i will say that i am danish, so you could say my thought are a tad bit biased, but then again, he hasnt really played up for the danish team for quite some time, but i do still regard him as a great player. He doesn't have the best players in the national squad to link up with, which might be the reason he didnt play so well in the euros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.