Christian Eriksen

Status
Not open for further replies.
spinzer said:
His agent said that eriksen turned down the offer as soon as he heard about it. Remember, it was his agents words not his. I think he simply said no because he wasnt ready to move to such a big club yet.

Yaya's agent was more rude than Eriksen's agent.

Tevez City said:
spinzer said:
His agent said that eriksen turned down the offer as soon as he heard about it. Remember, it was his agents words not his. I think he simply said no because he wasnt ready to move to such a big club yet.

Yaya's agent was more rude than Eriksen's agent.

I agree!

Ajax youngster tempted by move to Etihad Stadium.

Manchester City have received a boost after Ajax youngster Christian Eriksen revealed he would be keen on making a move to the Etihad Stadium according to The Express.

There is expected to be a battle for Eriksen’s signature this summer with the midfielder looking likely to leave the Dutch giants in the coming months.

Eriksen’s contract expires at the end of next season and Ajax are keen to cash in on the player now rather than risk losing him for nothing in a year’s time.

A host of Premier League clubs are thought to be monitoring the player’s availability with Liverpool and Tottenham having been thought to be leading the chase for Eriksen’s signature.

But it now appears that Manchester City have stolen a march on their Premier League rivals as they look to enter the race for the player’s services.

The 21 year old midfielder revealed that his preferred move would be to either Manchester City or French giants Paris St Germain.

‘I’d like to play for a club like Manchester City or PSG,’ said Eriksen.

‘For me it is important that I have a good feeling at the club.

‘I should be able to play football and then I could develop. I will be a better football player.’

The Danish starlet has been in fine form for the Amsterdam side this season, netting an impressive nine goals as he has helped Ajax to the top of the Dutch Eredivisie.

Ajax are thought to be happy to allow Eriksen to leave as they have a ready made replacement in the form of Eriksen’s Danish compatriot Viktor Fischer

Super David Silva 21 said:
‘I’d like to play for a club like Manchester City or PSG,’ said Eriksen.
That is a bit of a miss qoute, and old news there. I was hoping to see some development in this.

Apparently he has gone to Dortmund for just £10million, if it's true then they have bagged a real bargin.

Clubs getting thier deals done early.

abu13 said:
Apparently he has gone to Dortmund for just £10million, if it's true then they have bagged a real bargin.

Fair play to Dortmund, sold Gotze for £32m, bought a player whos not as good but still class and made a £22m profit. Their not going away yet.

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
abu13 said:

Fair play to Dortmund, sold Gotze for £32m, bought a player whos not as good but still class and made a £22m profit. Their not going away yet.

heard they were after that brazillian bernard aswell, sounds like there adding depth to their small squad too.

simonmdm said:
What position has he been playing in this season? 11 goals and 19 assists seems like a really good return if he's been playing as an attacking midfielder - its being involved in a goal every game essentially.

We shouldn't let the 'fact' that he 'rejected' us a few years ago put us off, it probably was the right thing for him to do for his career, it's just a shame that we couldn't have gotten something sorted for him such as buying him and loaning him back for a season or 2 because he probably would have costed less back then.

Your maths is off mate, involved in 0.75 goals per appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.