Cigarette breaks

Thenumber1blue

Where do people stand on this,in some work places some tend to think they are simply entitled to cigarette breaks on top of their breaks.What if some all of a sudden decided they wanted air breaks ?

Thenumber1blue said:
Where do people stand on this,in some work places some tend to think they are simply entitled to cigarette breaks on top of their breaks.What if some all of a sudden decided they wanted air breaks ?

Just off for a cig will reply when I return.

simple the smokers have a tab on their breaks, but are also designated to take out the rubbish/recycling, the bins/skip is across the car park a couple of minutes there and back, they have an extra cig then. Works out fine, no one sneaking out for a crafty fag and a job completed if they do, keeps them happy and me not having to bollock them for skiving.

whp.blue said:
I pay my non smoking staff 2 hours pay more per week

Wish more people would take a leaf out of your book.

I remember once my boss questioning me going to the gym on my lunch, after she'd had about 10 cig breaks so far that morning.

I was well pissed off.

They should be made to clock in and out every time they go for a ciggie break.

I work with a bloke who has continual cig breaks and it is very annoying. If something is happening then it means everyone stops pretty much until he returns. It also wrecks his concentration levels, as if he gets slightly frustrated or confused with something that needs a bit of thought or effort, he puts it all on pause and goes for a smoke. Everyone else ends up taking all his phone calls, and it has a general knock on effect for everyone. No smoking policy outside the building or in its grounds too, so he actually as to leave and walk out onto the street and back. Takes ages, and it all adds up.

The moaning fuckers who didn't want people smoking near them are now moaning that they go outside for a smoke.

Make your fucking minds up.

tidyman said:
The moaning fuckers who didn't want people smoking near them are now moaning that they go outside for a smoke.

Make your fucking minds up.
Ive just been out in my back garden for a smoke now, but I don,t do it work as I think it isnt fair on those I work with that,s all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.