Citizens (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NorthernBoy said:
ell said:
First of all great post mate quality feedback.

But one thing that I picked up on, clearly the Blue Alliance (well some of) dont want a european atmosphere and want to keep it to English culture so they didnt join in but carried on with their own songs. I dont see why they are getting accused of spoiling the citizens night, they went to sing and they did, just because they dont want to sing with the citizens doesnt mean they shouldnt be allowed to turn up.

Its unfortunate that the Citizens got drowned out but that suggests to me the majority of the crowd last night prefered an English atmosphere to a continental one.

Again good post though

The Point I Was Trying To Make Was, The Citizens Organised Last Night Via Bluemoon, Facebook And Twitter And The Blue Alliance Clearly Knew About This, If They Wanted To Come Down With The Sole Purpose Of Singing Blue Alliance Songs And Promoting There Group There Was A Full Stadium To Locate Instead They Chose To Stand 10 Yards From The Citizens And Turn It Into A Vanity Parade, By No Means Having A Go, Just Confused.
Also, To Say "Its unfortunate that the Citizens got drowned out but that suggests to me the majority of the crowd last night prefered an English atmosphere to a continental one." I Don't Think Anyone In The Whole Ground Joined In With A Song Apart From The Two Groups Involved With This Topic.

Gary ?

Top comedy, this thread!

From my point of view all little 'fan's groups' are a load of bollocks as they primarily attract people not for the 'stated aims' but because many sad cases like being part of a little gang. As can be easily seen with the fighting, people getting pissed off by their own little territory being infringed, people being reported to be turning up at reserve matches to 'show the other gang' and 17 year old spotty kids issuing comedy death threats and banging on about who they know.

All the actions of nobs whose primary reason for being a member of either group could be guessed to be because, first and foremost, they fancy being a member of a little gang.

40 school boys going to a reserve game because another group of schoolboys is going to be there is laughable. As is the 'leader' of the other schoolboys kicking off and then some of the set upon schoolboys taking to the internet to issue their daft threats. (I know that it won't have been exclusively schoolboys but anyone 'leading' a group containing puffed up, macho schoolboys in stuff like that wants to question whether their 'group' is attracting people who aren't just there cos they like the idea of being in a gang)

If you were genuinely just interested in improving the atmosphere at City what is to stop people turning up at games in a group and singing whatever they want to sing or getting going whatever ideas they want to get going. Without giving yourself silly names and getting people to 'join' as if it is the Crips or something?

All little groups at all clubs fall under the same banner imo. Be that wannabe 'fan spokesmen groups', laughable Ultras, firms, youth firms, etc, etc. At every club those sort of groups attract the sort of people who love being able to say they are part of such and such group. "Yeah, yeah I'm a member of The .........." So what?

Get in the ground with other blues and your own mates, get an atmosphere going, get your new songs going, whatever you need to and get shot of sad fucks whose behaviour detailed on this thread shows they are far too into their little gang mentality (whether that involves acting the hard man or not). Drop the sad gangs and gang mentality of little kids or the equally sad fuckwit 'hardmen in a group of 30' 70s style hooligan, gang mentality.

If I were the club I'd fuck off any little group who wants to attach themselves to the club. Especially any 'ultras', who on the continent are sad fucks who want to set themselves up as better fans than everyone else and seek to impose their will on other fans and the club.

PS: that Celtic clip on here is laughable. Anyone taking singing instructions from a nine year old 'jumior capo' want to take a good fucking look at themselves.

BETTER-DEAD-THAN-RED said:
Josh Blue said:
The Capo in the Citizens vid looks like a right character, fair play to him, looks like he did a good job.

yeah, there is just some people bothered about what he was wearing.

Sad fucks

Obviously to be taken seriously, you must dress seriously. Suit up boys.

jma said:
Top comedy, this thread!

From my point of view all little 'fan's groups' are a load of bollocks as they primarily attract people not for the 'stated aims' but because many sad cases like being part of a little gang. As can be easily seen with the fighting, people getting pissed off by their own little territory being infringed, people being reported to be turning up at reserve matches to 'show the other gang' and 17 year old spotty kids issuing comedy death threats and banging on about who they know.

All the actions of nobs whose primary reason for being a member of either group could be guessed to be because, first and foremost, they fancy being a member of a little gang.

40 school boys going to a reserve game because another group of schoolboys is going to be there is laughable. As is the 'leader' of the other schoolboys kicking off and then some of the set upon schoolboys taking to the internet to issue their daft threats. (I know that it won't have been exclusively schoolboys but anyone 'leading' a group containing puffed up, macho schoolboys in stuff like that wants to question whether their 'group' is attracting people who aren't just there cos they like the idea of being in a gang)

If you were genuinely just interested in improving the atmosphere at City what is to stop people turning up at games in a group and singing whatever they want to sing or getting going whatever ideas they want to get going. Without giving yourself silly names and getting people to 'join' as if it is the Crips or something?

All little groups at all clubs fall under the same banner imo. Be that wannabe 'fan spokesmen groups', laughable Ultras, firms, youth firms, etc, etc. At every club those sort of groups attract the sort of people who love being able to say they are part of such and such group. "Yeah, yeah I'm a member of The .........." So what?

Get in the ground with other blues and your own mates, get an atmosphere going, get your new songs going, whatever you need to and get shot of sad fucks whose behaviour detailed on this thread shows they are far too into their little gang mentality (whether that involves acting the hard man or not). Drop the sad gangs and gang mentality of little kids or the equally sad fuckwit 'hardmen in a group of 30' 70s style hooligan, gang mentality.

If I were the club I'd fuck off any little group who wants to attach themselves to the club. Especially any 'ultras', who on the continent are sad fucks who want to set themselves up as better fans than everyone else and seek to impose their will on other fans and the club.

PS: that Celtic clip on here is laughable. Anyone taking singing instructions from a nine year old 'jumior capo' want to take a good fucking look at themselves.
Haha. I like that post. But I have to bring up the Celtic thing; it may have started off like that with a little kidder, but now it's one whole stand who shout the the rest if the stadium "Ceeeltic"...and 25000 people can be joining in..."CEEELTIC". Things have to start somewhere, and people do think our atmosphere needs improving so they're trying to start soemthing. But I get what you're saying and it's the exact reason I didn't go and stand with them last night. I don't really want to be part of a twig off a branch of City, I just want to be City. But I do want people to actively do things to improve our atmosphere. I'm interested in how they're going to go about it so will actively go and see what they may be all about and encourage them on a forum. But as I say I do see where you're coming from.

Puppet Master Silva said:
BETTER-DEAD-THAN-RED said:
Josh Blue said:
The Capo in the Citizens vid looks like a right character, fair play to him, looks like he did a good job.

yeah, there is just some people bothered about what he was wearing.

Sad fucks

Obviously to be taken seriously, you must dress seriously. Suit up boys.

what clothes do you have in mind

its a serious question

The solution is surely that the citizens should bring in moremembers and try to outsing the TBA. Then the only winner is mcfc which is what everyone's here for. If the citizens spurred TBA into making a racket then it should be looked on as a good thing surely

Didsbury Dave said:
Oh my life, I think this is now the best thread in blue moon history.
There are much better threads than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.