Citizens (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only solution to the 2 singing sections singing different songs at home is to sling the away fans permanently up to EL3. Dont care if its not convenient for the club or police, its the only way were going to get a decent atmosphere at home on a regular basis. The players would appreciate it, maybe if some of them backed the south stand CITY END it would hold some sway. Its not that weve got bad fans its just not coordinated very well. From next season that should be the aim, and anyone getting a ticket there should be made aware your probably gonna be stood up most of the game and its the noisiest part of the ground. Were in the family stand and we look across to you guys to get it going to join in. Often we get 2 different songs coming across to us. Confusing. Plus when the Poznan was going it lifted the noise levels where we are. Plenty of former standing Kippax lads now in family stand who want to join in. Good luck to both groups at least your doing something. Remember were all Blues.No munich chants and no kicking lumps out of each other.The club will never take you serious whilst doing this.

What gets me is the myth that the atmosphere at Maine Road, post seats, was any better to me its about the same as at the Etihad

Chinos? Check.

Hi-top trainers? Check.

Drum? Check.

Just one more thing now lads, need to find a kid to beat up who's 10 years younger than me.

Once I've done that I think I've got a really good chance of being the official capo for The Citizens which I will be putting on my CV as it's a great achievement.

CITIZENS CITIZENS OI OI

SS117 said:
Chinos? Check.

Hi-top trainers? Check.

Drum? Check.

Just one more thing now lads, need to find a kid to beat up who's 10 years younger than me.

Once I've done that I think I've got a really good chance of being the official capo for The Citizens which I will be putting on my CV as it's a great achievement.

CITIZENS CITIZENS OI OI

whats really sad is that you actually looked at what trainers the capo was wearing and thought "i dont like them"

what are you a woman. Same goes for his chinos really, who gives a fuck.

Also the capo did not beat anyone up.

Stop being a sad fuck please, i really hate to be nasty to people but you are just being blatantly horrible.

kramer said:
What gets me is the myth that the atmosphere at Maine Road, post seats, was any better to me its about the same as at the Etihad
For some games at Etihad the Atmosphere has been bang on..United, QPR, last season, Hamburg, plus others.When it suits we can create a great atmosphere. The real question is why does it not happen more often. A good away following is vital, and numbers are dropping. We already have two areas where people can stand, which is more than most prem clubs. Efforts need to go into getting more singing in these areas, you have to work with what's already there.

BETTER-DEAD-THAN-RED said:
SS117 said:
Chinos? Check.

Hi-top trainers? Check.

Drum? Check.

CITIZENS CITIZENS OI OI

whats really sad is that you actually looked at what trainers the capo was wearing and thought "i dont like them"

Stop being a sad fuck please, i really hate to be nasty to people but you are just being blatantly horrible.
Haha I'm just winding you up.

It's good to see what you're trying to achieve and the flags looked great. You just had that one bell end in your group who's been chatting a load of crap on here trying to be all innocent. Other than him if you lot keep it up I'm sure more people will join and it might kick into something like what Crystal Palace have.

SS117 said:
BETTER-DEAD-THAN-RED said:
SS117 said:
Chinos? Check.

Hi-top trainers? Check.

Drum? Check.

CITIZENS CITIZENS OI OI

Haha I'm just winding you up.

It's good to see what you're trying to achieve and the flags looked great. You just had that one bell end in your group who's been chatting a load of crap on here trying to be all innocent. Other than him if you lot keep it up I'm sure more people will join and it might kick into something like what Crystal Palace have.

Cheers mate, yeah its just that one guy who was causing the trouble really.

The second half was fantastic with both the BA and The Citizens together.

It looks good with all the flags and banners too.

seen the video off the facebook page....

looked a good effort but a few points though...

1) it looks terribly like celtics green brigade and you have also nicked one of their songs, which i'd get rid of.

2) i think the "capo" should be a lot closer to the rest of the fans, he looked like he was nearly on the pitch and was conducting an orchestra. he should be part of the group but right at the front.

3) please no drum until we have at least 500 (if it hopefully happens) though. it didn't sound like you had one but i'm just saying it in case you decide to bring one.

apart from those 3 i'd say good job.

i'll hopefully be coming next time, i couldn't get thursday off work but i was intending on going against chelsea.

keep up the good work it looked great!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.