City’s Goldbridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Embarrassing. Seriously, have a fucking word.

Look at him though. He’s what? 20? He wouldn’t have known what his dick was for when Mancini tore down that banner.

City fans have been famous for the self deprecating humour and sticking with the team when it was shite but nobbers like City Xtra haven’t the first fucking clue about supporting City. They’ve known nothing but success and like with United fans in the preceding 20-30 years, it’s making them insufferable arses.

It's only an instant reaction to a football Cup draw for City fans. Lighten up. When we drew Peterborough, I was googling them too. I thought they were Championship strugglers but I wasn't 100%. They've been up and down a few times with Darren Ferguson, and Barry Fry.

Football has become all about the Premier League in recent years. They're not on MOTD. They're not in the papers. There's no reason why any Manchester based city fan would know too much about Peterborough. it's a long time since we played them.
I was remembering the great day I had in Peterborough in 1981,also a 5th round tie, before our ball was pulled from the bag. You know Tommy Booth and all that ,

I actually like these two guys but I’m surprised at this clip. He’s shown himself up there. I hope he regrets it…a bit out of character from what I’ve seen.

I like Goldbridge too it’s like watching Alan Partridge and the fact that he slates United despite being a supporter is even better. He gives them a harder time than we do.

City Xtra will appeal to a different generation than a lot of BM posters but I’m down with the kids init?

At first I thought these channels were really good and marked a new way for fans to express themselves but I've begun to realise that it's just a way of making a bit of money out of football. I think it's a great skill though to be able to express yourself in front of a camera and react and speak on the spur of the moment.

Jay Motty, Mckola, Howson from Stretford Paddock are pretty good. I watch that when City have beaten Utd, or when OGS is sacked just to find out their take on it. I like that they can present a show without ranting. AFTV and most of the YouTube football shows seem to just be rant channels, and once you've watched a few times it gets boring. There's only a few times that you can listen to Troopz or the Flying Pig lose it online.

I was remembering the great day I had in Peterborough in 1981,also a 5th round tie, before our ball was pulled from the bag. You know Tommy Booth and all that ,
I know. Just about. But this guy is young. It's an alternative to BlueMoon topic on the draw. It's not meant to be serious. It's for a laugh.

He’s not catering for Peterborough fans though is he so who gives a shit if he’s nice to them or not? This doesn’t affect Pep or the players. Everyone calls other teams shit get a grip
It's not just City fans who will see this though is it? That's not how I want our fan base to be represented. He is acting the same way United's fans did towards us when we were shit. Would like to think we had more class than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.