City’s Goldbridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep.

Complains about others getting arsed about this, but can't see the irony of spending close to a third of his total posts on this forum on this particular thread getting the arse about other people getting the arse...
Oh no! Anyway

As a neatly 60 year old City fan support going back to the 1960s I like these lads and find some reactions on here a bit precious. They shoot from the hip and get stuff wrong sometimes. Their Ronaldo evening was cringe in the extreme. But like the kids down the pub, you see them be gobby but passionate, wish they would reign it in at times then smile knowingly and remember we were once that gobby kid ourselves.
I do think we lack a high quality YouTube channel. Esteemed Company is doing ok but still feels low -fi instead of hifi compared to other clubs offerings.
Surprised the club haven't given a bunk up to some platform.

As a neatly 60 year old City fan support going back to the 1960s I like these lads and find some reactions on here a bit precious. They shoot from the hip and get stuff wrong sometimes. Their Ronaldo evening was cringe in the extreme. But like the kids down the pub, you see them be gobby but passionate, wish they would reign it in at times then smile knowingly and remember we were once that gobby kid ourselves.
I do think we lack a high quality YouTube channel. Esteemed Company is doing ok but still feels low -fi instead of hifi compared to other clubs offerings.
Surprised the club haven't given a bunk up to some platform.
Because everyone is trying to make money out of City. They want people on their sites.

Digiital / web team could try and imitate but people don't watch official stuff so much.

My take on this is the same as with Goldbridge. If people are stupid enough to pay him then what's the problem with him doing it ?
He may or may not know where Peterborough is, he could be making it all up like Goldbridge does and as long as Goldbridge or this lad keep making a living off numpties they will keep doing it. Fair play to them

Have we concluded that he is extremely erudite, intelligent, playing to a niche discerning section, entrepreneurial and well informed yet?

Or what is blindingly obvious?
Just posted the same but not as well as you.
Goldbridge is making a good living out of shouting at a screen. He's only doing what they do on gogglebox and millions tune in !!!!!

My take on this is the same as with Goldbridge. If people are stupid enough to pay him then what's the problem with him doing it ?
He may or may not know where Peterborough is, he could be making it all up like Goldbridge does and as long as Goldbridge or this lad keep making a living off numpties they will keep doing it. Fair play to them

I hope they've made a killing in the last 24 hours from the 'controversy'. They deserve it for managing to rattle so many cages with such an innocuous clip.

Just posted the same but not as well as you.
Goldbridge is making a good living out of shouting at a screen. He's only doing what they do on gogglebox and millions tune in !!!!!
You posted a v good point Blue Mist.
But where you see making money from gullible people as "fair play", I see it as exploitative. But - is the way of this shallow age I suppose. Making money is how everyone seems to be judged - no matter how.

I know. Just about. But this guy is young. It's an alternative to BlueMoon topic on the draw. It's not meant to be serious. It's for a laugh.
I agree we should be encouraging younger fans and of course they are not going to be the same as us older fans in the way they talk and act but they are both passionate about City , which is great to see. We need the younger generation of fan coming through. I watch their channel after every match as I do with a few other City fan channels and theirs is very good. He probably went over the top with his references to Portsmouth but he is thinking on his feet and is bound to say stuff he doesn’t really mean. I wouldn’t get too pissed off with what he said to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.