City’s Goldbridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. Just about. But this guy is young. It's an alternative to BlueMoon topic on the draw. It's not meant to be serious. It's for a laugh.
Let me know when there is actually "a laugh". At least even Goldbridge has a good turn of phrase now and then.
It's not what he's doing - it's how shite it is. But ultimately, I'm sure the market will decide.

You posted a v good point Blue Mist.
But where you see making money from gullible people as "fair play", I see it as exploitative. But - is the way of this shallow age I suppose.
When you say exploitive don't forget his subscribers are old enough to vote, shoot people (if in the army :-) ) and choose which colour of boxers to put on.
It's the new generation whose lives revolve around f.book and tic tock, they deserve all they get.

He’s actually a really decent lad. That’s completely out of character from what I’ve seen. Probably more an indication of his geography skills more than anything else!
Maybe wasn't getting enough clicks so decided to be edgy

When you say exploitive don't forget his subscribers are old enough to vote, shoot people (if in the army :-) ) and choose which colour of boxers to put on.
It's the new generation whose lives revolve around f.book and tic tock, they deserve all they get.

Bluemoon and the City Extra YouTube channel are two sides of the same coin. Advertising driven social media where the number of views is directly connected to the money earned.

spot on

you sell your soul because you need another click bate video
giphy.gif

Look at him though. He’s what? 20? He wouldn’t have known what his dick was for when Mancini tore down that banner.

City fans have been famous for the self deprecating humour and sticking with the team when it was shite but nobbers like City Xtra haven’t the first fucking clue about supporting City. They’ve known nothing but success and like with United fans in the preceding 20-30 years, it’s making them insufferable arses.

spot on

you sell your soul because you need another click bate video
It's not really my kind of content. Peterborough have done us no harm so I didn't really like it. Not long ago we were pretty shit ourselves so I don't forget where we came from. Anyway I much prefer content by @twosips. Maybe I'm just from a different generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.