City’s Goldbridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Likening Bluemoon and it's long running, opposing view debates, that on the whole are well moderated (the odd hi- viz vest wearer apart) is disingenuous.

I don't think it is, but happy to agree to disagree. For me this place is no different to any other social media platform, and Ric is no more exploiting you than Lewis is exploiting those who watch his channel.

Meh, it's not my cup of tea. But who're we to tell people how to support their team?

In a fanbase of a few hundred thousand people, there's going to be tons of dickheads or cringeworthy people.

I don't think it is, but happy to agree to disagree. For me this place is no different to any other social media platform, and Ric is no more exploiting you than Lewis is exploiting those who watch his channel.
You know me - always happy to disagree.
Like equating the local chemist to Siemens or the local hardware shop to B&Q.
Bluemoon is a broad debating platform and this travesty under discussion is just an exploitative rant channel.
But, as I've said previously, the market will decide and I'm sure he'll be laughing all the way to the bank given the lack of discernability.
Anyway - hope you're well Billy?

Last edited:
You know me - always happy to disagree.
Like equating the local chemist to Siemens or the local hardware shop to B&Q.
Bluemoon is a broad debating platform and this travesty under discussion is just an exploitative rant channel.
But, as I've said previously, the market will decide an I'm sure he'll be laughing all the way to the bank given the lack of discernability.
Anyway - hope you're well Billy?

I am very well thanks for asking. I've managed to use the pandemic to make life changes I should've made years ago!

I feel dirty now I know Ric has been exploiting me for so long!!

Not my cup of tea but fair fucks to them. They were only having a bit of a laugh within their target demographic, I’d say it was actually pretty tame compared to the Goldbridges and Arsenal fancams of this world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.