City’s Goldbridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluemoon and the City Extra YouTube channel are two sides of the same coin. Advertising driven social media where the number of views is directly connected to the money earned.
Soooooo, if I'm saying their thick for watching him........... I'm thick for being on here.

Yeh sounds about right.

Maybe wasn't getting enough clicks so decided to be edgy

Exactly.

On those type of channels if you want attention and viewing figures you say something stupid and controversial.

It used to be the saying that sex sells, these days hate and getting people angry sells much more.

I don't agree with it but if he want's money from it he shouldn't apologise and should double down.

As a neatly 60 year old City fan support going back to the 1960s I like these lads and find some reactions on here a bit precious. They shoot from the hip and get stuff wrong sometimes. Their Ronaldo evening was cringe in the extreme. But like the kids down the pub, you see them be gobby but passionate, wish they would reign it in at times then smile knowingly and remember we were once that gobby kid ourselves.
I do think we lack a high quality YouTube channel. Esteemed Company is doing ok but still feels low -fi instead of hifi compared to other clubs offerings.
Surprised the club haven't given a bunk up to some platform.

I keep an eye out for City fan sites on YouTube, from small beginnings there's quite a few now, in no particular order these are the ones I've found....

There's enough kn*b's on here posting about City, nevermind watching them. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.