City’s New Kits - 2021/22

If people get so upset about the kit(s), tell the club? Isn’t there that city matters forum or whatever it’s called? Must be someone on this board that does that. Bit late now but pretty sure Dortmund fans got one of their kits changed? Maybe it future you could all cry together?

Personally, I do not care as long as the team win. I guess it’s called growing up.

Have fun kids.

If people get so upset about the kit(s), tell the club? Isn’t there that city matters forum or whatever it’s called? Must be someone on this board that does that. Bit late now but pretty sure Dortmund fans got one of their kits changed? Maybe it future you could all cry together?

Personally, I do not care as long as the team win. I guess it’s called
How fucking condescending!

Who are you to judge what people should care about as adults?

Personally, I do not care as long as the team win. I guess it’s called growing up.

Have fun kids.
Imagine one of your 34 posts being this.

Some people care, some people don’t. I do care, not as much as some, but I’m not going to criticize those who firmly believe our on-pitch look should be more traditional because their view is coming from their roots as long-term, long-run supporters, and I (we) should respect that. Even if it isn’t, some care just because they want to support the club by buying a kit, and they don’t want it to look like aesthetic shit. That’s THEIR view.

Say you don’t care, fine — telling those to do to “grow up” is a wank move. Maybe your 35th post will be better.

Some people care, some people don’t. I do care, not as much as some, but I’m not going to criticize those who firmly believe our on-pitch look should be more traditional because their view is coming from their roots as long-term, long-run supporters, and I (we) should respect that. Even if it isn’t, some care just because they want to support the club by buying a kit, and they don’t want it to look like aesthetic shit. That’s THEIR view.

Say you don’t care, fine — telling those to do to “grow up” is a wank move. Maybe your 35th post will be better.
A wank move? Oh grow up.

And like I said, tell the club, that’s the point I was making. That surely is the purpose of that whole city matters thing? Or am I wrong? Get a group of people who aren’t happy with the kits and speak to the club and make a difference.

I don’t really like blue shorts but we’ve always had them on and off, so it isn’t new or a big deal really.
When you say “always had them on and off”...

We had them for 10 years out of our first 118 years (8%).

9 of those were consecutive years when the league required us to wear them to avoid a clash.

Since the Barca Boys have come in, we’ve had them 4 times in 11 years
(36%).

We hardly ever had blue shorts over the course of our history before they came in, and now we pretty much have them on rotation.

The fans don’t like them, there’s been numerous polls to confirm it, but the execs at the club don’t give a flying fuck, they just do what they want.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.