City’s New Kits - 2021/22

Ordered Third kit for boys from DH a few weeks back and received message today saying cancelled and refunded.

Gone on site and you can't order the third now so maybe they know that puma have had a rethink and having badge and not Man City

Hoping anyway
If you didn't like the Man City and no badge why did you order it in the first place ?

What point? That's just another moan.

I can agree with you on Cityzens though. Not sure when that sneaked in and I have certainly never uttered the word.

Anyway, off to dig out my Man City socks and shinnies to complete the FKW look!
The point is City fans overwhelmingly don’t want blue shorts because it doesn’t reflect our identity.

I appreciate you like and wear them, but you’re in the minority.

Since the executives who previously worked at Barcelona have been involved in the club, we’ve worn blue short 4 times as much as before they arrived.

My point is the executives who used to work at Barcelona don’t care about long-standing City fans. They’re more interested in appealing to the Man City / Cityzens crowd.

The point is City fans overwhelmingly don’t want blue shorts because it doesn’t reflect our identity.

I appreciate you like and wear them, but you’re in the minority.

Since the executives who previously worked at Barcelona have been involved in the club, we’ve worn blue short 4 times as much as before they arrived.

My point is the executives who used to work at Barcelona don’t care about long-standing City fans. They’re more interested in appealing to the Man City / Cityzens crowd.
Who are the 'Man City / Cityzens ' crowd ? and are they bad people.

Imagine one of your 34 posts being this.

Some people care, some people don’t. I do care, not as much as some, but I’m not going to criticize those who firmly believe our on-pitch look should be more traditional because their view is coming from their roots as long-term, long-run supporters, and I (we) should respect that. Even if it isn’t, some care just because they want to support the club by buying a kit, and they don’t want it to look like aesthetic shit. That’s THEIR view.

Say you don’t care, fine — telling those to do to “grow up” is a wank move. Maybe your 35th post will be better.
having the same thing over and over again gets boring, some will disagree,i really don't think people actually notice what colour shorts teams play in ,its all about the shirt., as long as its some sort of skyish blue and has a city badge then fuck it.
the big picture is money, if we have the same kits over and over again with slight differences who would buy them, i like all 3 tops puma have "done" so far this season, i would prefer the badge on the 3rd but its still a lovely kit,as for the shorts , im not really bothered as long as they sort of match the top

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.