City’s New Kits - 2021/22

And like I said, tell the club, that’s the point I was making. That surely is the purpose of that whole city matters thing? Or am I wrong? Get a group of people who aren’t happy with the kits and speak to the club and make a difference.
And do you think they don’t? Of course they do. And do you know how kit design processes work? What lead times are? What’s in the Puma contract? No.

As I said — say you don’t care. No problem. Telling fans who do care to “grow up” and “cry together” and calling them “kids” is a WANK MOVE. W-A-N-K. M-O-V-E.

That’s the “point you were making” or you wouldn’t have used those words. Right? Right.

And like I said, tell the club, that’s the point I was making. That surely is the purpose of that whole city matters thing? Or am I wrong? Get a group of people who aren’t happy with the kits and speak to the club and make a difference.
Babe, we set up a fan led survey on the kit. Over 1000 long standing fans responded. The blue shorts were overwhelmingly unpopular.

The survey was passed on to the club through City Matters.

But they do not give a fuck about long standing fan’s views. They’re more interested in the likes of you, unfortunately :-(

I’m not making any statements about what you and all your mates said.

I’ve been out plenty, honestly if one of my mates said “have you still got a season ticket at Man City?” I’d piss myself and rip them to pieces for it.

I don’t know what era you went to university or where you lived, but my family are blues going back 3 generations and I’ve honestly never heard any of them refer to us as “Man City”, only ever “City”.
To be fair, if you're pissing yourself, your mates should be the ones ripping you to pieces.

i havenot gone through the last few pages , So Apologies if this has been covered earlier ... but are we wearing blue shorts this yr !! plz say no

When you say “always had them on and off”...

We had them for 10 years out of our first 118 years (8%).

9 of those were consecutive years when the league required us to wear them to avoid a clash.

Since the Barca Boys have come in, we’ve had them 4 times in 11 years
(36%).

We hardly ever had blue shorts over the course of our history before they came in, and now we pretty much have them on rotation.

The fans don’t like them, there’s been numerous polls to confirm it, but the execs at the club don’t give a flying fuck, they just do what they want.
I stopped reading at "the Barca Boys".

Spent way too much time reading your whining about Man City! It appears that you just like a good moan about anything and everything.

I'm not keen on blue shorts but it won't stop me watching and supporting Man City each week. I was going to say that I wouldn't buy them but I'm sat here eating my breakfast in a pair of blue Nike Man City shorts.

I stopped reading at "the Barca Boys".

Spent way too much time reading your whining about Man City! It appears that you just like a good moan about anything and everything.

I'm not keen on blue shorts but it won't stop me watching and supporting Man City each week. I was going to say that I wouldn't buy them but I'm sat here eating my breakfast in a pair of blue Nike Man City shorts.
Well if you stopped reading there then you didn’t understand the point.

I totally understand you don’t mind “Man City”, it’s aimed at full kit “Cityzens”.

Ordered Third kit for boys from DH a few weeks back and received message today saying cancelled and refunded.

Gone on site and you can't order the third now so maybe they know that puma have had a rethink and having badge and not Man City

Hoping anyway

Well if you stopped reading there then you didn’t understand the point.

I totally understand you don’t mind “Man City”, it’s aimed at full kit “Cityzens”.
What point? That's just another moan.

I can agree with you on Cityzens though. Not sure when that sneaked in and I have certainly never uttered the word.

Anyway, off to dig out my Man City socks and shinnies to complete the FKW look!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.