City’s New Kits - 2021/22

I regularly see people mention DH Gate. Is it worth buying from them? Anybody here used them and can recommend? And is the away kit on it yet? No chance I’m paying £70. Prices are a joke, I’m voting with my feet.
I bought the home one from them and am really happy with it. Quality seems absolutely fine and the lettering and numbers is straight. I’ve washed it a few times and there’s been no problems with shrinking or letters peeling.
I’ve ordered the away shirt a few days ago too.

me and the mrs aint been able to get to
her home for more than 18 months for a visit now,cos of covid.

and when we eventually do I wont
even buy the shite for 200 bhat fake £4.50

I bought the home one from them and am really happy with it. Quality seems absolutely fine and the lettering and numbers is straight. I’ve washed it a few times and there’s been no problems with shrinking or letters peeling.
I’ve ordered the away shirt a few days ago too.
Am I being thick or something but I've signed up to dhgate and every shirt seller I click on nothing happens when I press on add to cart/buy it now or on the choose size/colour.... Is there something I'm not doing in order for me to purchase on there?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.