City’s New Kits - 2021/22

I regularly see people mention DH Gate. Is it worth buying from them? Anybody here used them and can recommend? And is the away kit on it yet? No chance I’m paying £70. Prices are a joke, I’m voting with my feet.
I bought a load cheap just to knock around the house in good quality considering, just buy a couple of sizes up

If that leaked third kit is true, which I believe it is from what I was hearing late last season and the likes of the swiss worn in the euros from Puma, I'll be singing what the effing hell is that never mind the opposition

Am I being thick or something but I've signed up to dhgate and every shirt seller I click on nothing happens when I press on add to cart/buy it now or on the choose size/colour.... Is there something I'm not doing in order for me to purchase on there?
I’ve just tried the site and it seems to be working fine, but it logs me in automatically. Have you created an account?

The home kit is nice, the away kit is brilliant, not even sure I an call the 3rd a football shirt though.

We've had some brilliant away kits over the past few years, I've always gone with the away but might get both this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.