City’s New Kits - 2021/22

Once more…the home kit is intended to mirror/mimic the Agueroooooooo kit we wore to win the PL. it’s a 10 yr Anniversary kit!

How do City fans not know this?
I do know that and I like the home kit, I was refering to how Puma seem to be able to fuck up the away kits they are totally shite.

I do know that and I like the home kit, I was refering to how Puma seem to be able to fuck up the away kits they are totally shite.

While I think the “ode to Manchester” theme last season was a bit overdone, I think the white one is a thing of beauty this season, but the third kit is certainly polarizing.

Smacks a little of “look who we are!” But, it’s a great way to get a “t-shirt” style kit jersey.

I’m not a lover of City in black, but have always felt like a third kit needs to be dramatically different to the other two, so…

While I think the “ode to Manchester” theme last season was a bit overdone, I think the white one is a thing of beauty this season, but the third kit is certainly polarizing.

Smacks a little of “look who we are!” But, it’s a great way to get a “t-shirt” style kit jersey.

I’m not a lover of City in black, but have always felt like a third kit needs to be dramatically different to the other two, so…
We should have a black and red away and a throw back to the 1972/73 third kit, royal blue red and white sash royal blue shorts.

Away shirt will end up iconic even if we don't win anything in it.

Winning stuff doesn't make a shirt iconinc tbf.

Most of the ktts we have won stuff in are shite designs and will always be.

When I think of the 11/12 title win the kit doesn't even come to mind.

It's yaya at newcastle, vinny versus the rags, bobbys wild celebration, hearts running round the pitct etc, there the things I remember.

The away is the only decent kot we have this year and I agree will be remembered no matter what goes on trophy wise.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.