City’s New Kits - 2021/22

Lets face it, this is probably the worst set of City kits we've had under Puma. There's nothing we can do about it. Just hope Puma never gets to sign another contract with us.

to be more accurate.

Last edited:
Lets face it, this is probably the worst set of City kits we've had. There's nothing we can do about it. Just hope Puma never gets to sign another contract with us.
I quite like our away top, i think we’ve had a lot worse to be honest

Lets face it, this is probably the worst set of City kits we've had. There's nothing we can do about it. Just hope Puma never gets to sign another contract with us.

manchester-city-16-17-home-kit-1_jV6Ijcl7TyGWuTn3HeAZ-738x460.jpg

manchester-city-16-17-away-kit-1.jpg

Leroy-Sane-in-Man-City-Kit-2016-17.jpg

3 a year that everyone forgets after 10 months and then start bleating about the next? I liked it when we had 1 a year; the home kit was for 2 seasons and the away kit was but they were staggered. Now its just a con, dont be taken in by it and dont care either. Its a cash cow. They will obviously make ones kids love, and that is what they are aimed at. Bright coloured fabric that make money is all it is.
As long as the home shirt is sky blue, let it be.

Because its a bloody nice shirt and I think it will be one that sticks in the memory. Why do any shirts that aren't linked to on the pitch activities become iconic?
It’s all about opinions really. If we win our first Champions League in it , it would probably become my favourite kit of all time.

While I think the “ode to Manchester” theme last season was a bit overdone, I think the white one is a thing of beauty this season, but the third kit is certainly polarizing.

Smacks a little of “look who we are!” But, it’s a great way to get a “t-shirt” style kit jersey.

I’m not a lover of City in black, but have always felt like a third kit needs to be dramatically different to the other two, so…
The third kit looks like a Herbie Hyde that you could buy on the old Grey Mare Lane back market in the 70’s

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.