City’s New Kits - 2021/22

To get the nasty taste of the SL out of our mouths City should give us the most ordinary sky blue shirts that they possibly can with the most ordinary white shorts and sky blue socks. Simple styles - nothing fancy please.

The extra large V neck, will suite tits out Jackie

Last edited:
Not from the close ups, no. It's a bit darker probably so we can have white sponsors. Personally I prefer a slightly darker shade.
View attachment 14743
Love that kit, obviously connections with the 76 League Cup final and what was our 'last trophy' for many years. An updated version of this would be great as I think the collar maybe is a bit too '70s'!!.
The 'model' they use here could play a bit too couldn't he!!

Looks like LCD number templates. A nod to the digital clock at 93:20 maybe, or something to do with Manchester’s computing history, given the recent trend towards referencing the city’s historical landmarks.
If they really wanted to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Agueroooooo then why not a modern update of that season’s shirt?
I think your right.

Would have been a pisstake if we aped the rag banner instead.

:)

Looks like LCD number templates. A nod to the digital clock at 93:20 maybe, or something to do with Manchester’s computing history, given the recent trend towards referencing the city’s historical landmarks.
If they really wanted to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Agueroooooo then why not a modern update of that season’s shirt?
because it was a dreadful kit and why would anyone want the Pampers nappy collar back, let alone blue shorts?

Think it looks great!

Simple, sky blue and white.

Not a huge fan of V necks, but they always look bigger on a hangar and smaller on an actual person.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.