City’s New Kits - 2021/22

It would be nice if it actually looked like that in the shop or on the players but it doesn’t. In reality it looks cheap with a hole a baby elephant could get through.

Think the picture of a Big Mac vs what you actually eat;-)

The baby elephant is for the Coventry connection

I do, and will speak for “the fans” on this matter.

I ran a survey on here which over 1000 fans took part in, and the blue shorts were overwhelmingly unpopular.

Of course there is the odd fan here and there like yourself who like them, but very much a tiny minority.

So saying “the fans don’t like blue shorts” is a fact based on overwhelming statistical evidence. But of course you’re entitled to your individual view.
You are like a broken record and you don’t speak for me either

Got the actual numbers from that poll...?
i've just found it, wasn't a poll as such
but the choices were

Q. Given the choice, which strip would you prefer City to wear...

A. Blue shirts, white shorts, blue socks.

or

B. Blue shirts, blue shorts, stripy socks

think stripy socks could of had an affect on the results

i've just found it, wasn't a poll as such
but the choices were

Q. Given the choice, which strip would you prefer City to wear...

A. Blue shirts, white shorts, blue socks.

or

B. Blue shirts, blue shorts, stripy socks

think stripy socks could of had an affect on the results

My first kit was the 81 Cup Final one and I loved the Tolmie/Parlane/McNab one that followed, both had blue shorts.

I was disappointed on getting the following Clements/Grealish kit due to the white shorts and pale blue shirt.

Since then I've obviously got older and am more accustomed to the white shorts. Do I care when they are blue? Not really. I find it a little odd that we switch, but I accept that's what we do. It's no big deal.

I didn't vote in the poll above. I think the results could be quite different if the question was a basic yes or no - do you mind us having blue shorts every few years...

Umbro was quality gear mate, made to last and well designed. Their shirts didn't pull a stitch soon as you caught them on something.
I have the 125 shirt, first time I wore it, massive pull right in the middle and I can't event remember doing anything to cause it. After 4 wears it now looks like a dishcloth. Looks great, but shit quality

I have the 125 shirt, first time I wore it, massive pull right in the middle and I can't event remember doing anything to cause it. After 4 wears it now looks like a dishcloth. Looks great, but shit quality
And what makes it worse is these kit manufacturing cunts tell you each shirt is made with recycled pop bottles and crisp packets then charge you the best part of eighty quid for one! They can keep mine in the fuckin' wrapper at that price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.