City’s New Kits

Would love to have a city like this shortly from Puma
1681670593589-jpeg.75348
What we have history?

It's a fantastic kit. Not bought a shirt since 2010 but,I'd make an exception for that one if the team played in it.

What we have history?

It's a fantastic kit. Not bought a shirt since 2010 but,I'd make an exception for that one if the team played in it.
But are you under 20? Not allowed to b
Well i guess they will want to manipulate it so that they maximise sales and income. I think its a bit more intricate than watching ian cheesemans vlog
Then don't watch the Vlog simply look around you in the stadium... or any stadium in Britain
Random image search from Google... lot of replica shirts - how many of the wearers under 20 do you think? Any at all?

0_GettyImages-1235352264.jpg

They come up with a final 2/3 designs. City AND puma will then decide which one to go with but the final decision will be strongly weighted towards puma.
Trust me, i know
I would argue it's completely all puma, puma are paying city a fortune in sponsership and part of that deal will be you will wear what we design simple

I would argue it's completely all puma, puma are paying city a fortune in sponsership and part of that deal will be you will wear what we design simple
It pretty much is all puma. They make a massive loss on us anyway so they pretty much pick the kit that they think will maximise their return.

Where they are going wrong is not watching ian cheesemans vlogs to see whos wearing what

But are you under 20? Not allowed to b

Then don't watch the Vlog simply look around you in the stadium... or any stadium in Britain
Random image search from Google... lot of replica shirts - how many of the wearers under 20 do you think? Any at all?

View attachment 75438
You are thinking that the only people that buy kits go to the game. Youre so far off the mark in all this its a waste of time chatting about it with u mate to be honest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.