City’s New Kits

Lad called harmsworth. Think he was 17/18
Just found this on a Charlton forum. Sort of clears up the keeper issue. Few away supporter perspectives from the day too, maybe belongs on another thread.....

Last edited:
Just found this on a Charlton forum. Sort of clears up the keeper issue. Few away supporter perspectives from the day too, maybe belongs on another thread.....

A great little read that

Then what are they, because looking around any stadium in the country, it is clear to see over 20s are the majority wearers of the kit... kids/3rd kit I totally get, but they need to aim the home/away kit at the people who are quite clearly the people buying it!
Market research is only as good as your focus group...

But the majority of people in the stadium are over 20, so that's bound to the case.

At my daughter's football training this evening, 6 City shirts on show. Replicate that across thousands of junior football clubs. And not many of them are at the matches, it's an expensive gig for families, but they want the shirts still.

But the majority of people in the stadium are over 20, so that's bound to the case.

At my daughter's football training this evening, 6 City shirts on show. Replicate that across thousands of junior football clubs. And not many of them are at the matches, it's an expensive gig for families, but they want the shirts still.
Yep. It’s patently obvious you can’t use a crowd to gauge which age groups buy the most shirts

Great little read that. A great result too, gaining us promotion. As a kid, I remember having such mixed feelings celebrating our win but being shocked by the news coming in from elsewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.