City’s New Kits

It's at least very close.

The print on the shirt might be a little more subtle, and I've seen that the shirt details might be gold or bronze rather than orange.

But yeah unfortunately this is what we're looking at.

People used to moan about the Nike kits. We didn't know we were born. Can't wait until we get Nike back or an Adidas deal.

People used to moan about the Nike kits. We didn't know we were born. Can't wait until we get Nike back or an Adidas deal.

I dont really have a problem with the designs, I dont think we've had a kit in the last 4 years that I genuinely hated.

The first year had the purple stripes and the fruit salad kit which weren't amazing, but the black away was incredible.

Second year, I like the mosaic (understand why older fans didnt), the black/blue away was good and the Paisley was a little out there but I like that kind of thing.

Third year, im the only fan in the world who apparently doesn't hate blue shorts and the away all white is an all time great. Third kit could have been better.

Last year, home is one of the best ever, away looked great and I even liked the neon.

I liked a lot of the Nike too, but I will say Nike sizing is a lot better. Puma shirts sometimes could stand to be longer at the waist.

I see it as a remake of the 96 away shirt, not a fan tbh. So glad we had 3 good kits last year in our best ever season. It'll be a while until we get a good batch again.

View attachment 85028

I bought that shirt from a random shop in Heald Green, not convinced it was a sports shop, any no idea how those shirts ended up on sale there.... The shirt had a weird smell about it, even after it had been through the wash a few times. I can't see that kit and not think about that!

I dont really have a problem with the designs, I dont think we've had a kit in the last 4 years that I genuinely hated.

The first year had the purple stripes and the fruit salad kit which weren't amazing, but the black away was incredible.

Second year, I like the mosaic (understand why older fans didnt), the black/blue away was good and the Paisley was a little out there but I like that kind of thing.

Third year, im the only fan in the world who apparently doesn't hate blue shorts and the away all white is an all time great. Third kit could have been better.

Last year, home is one of the best ever, away looked great and I even liked the neon.

I liked a lot of the Nike too, but I will say Nike sizing is a lot better. Puma shirts sometimes could stand to be longer at the waist.
The paisley one was great

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.