City’s New Kits

The font on the Cup shirts is always different and usually sell, using Noel to promote them this time round will just help sell them that little bit more - It’s win win for City as they sell well anyway.

Noel has designed a fourth shirt for this season to coincide with the 30th anniversary of the Defiantly Maybe album which will appeal to both City fans and music fans worldwide, again very clever by City.

I believe it’s a dark blue style, I was fortunate to be there the day the filming took place and they used a selection of my match shirts to film a piece with Noel, who I think is a absolutely cracking fella and was a pleasure to chat City and kits with him.

For the record Noel’s favourite style shirt is the 1986-88 Chess board black & red away shirt

I think this is a very generous reading of Noel Gallagher's clout outside of a fairly narrow age group in the UK. If you like it then that's great and if City want to do something with him then that's up to them, but i very much doubt Noel Gallagher can do much to elevate City's global audience and I don't think it's an act of generosity on his part. It's extra exposure for Noel Gallagher if anything, not City.
Again
,just ur opinion

What’s the harm in it?
As for exposure, consider it payback from City , Noel as u say maybe losing his appeal on the world stage , but make no mistake there was a time in the mid to late 90’s when Oasis was definitely maybe !bigger than the blues and they still took the chance to promote us at every opportunity

Why the negativity?

I think this is a very generous reading of Noel Gallagher's clout outside of a fairly narrow age group in the UK. If you like it then that's great and if City want to do something with him then that's up to them, but i very much doubt Noel Gallagher can do much to elevate City's global audience and I don't think it's an act of generosity on his part. It's extra exposure for Noel Gallagher if anything, not City.
He did raise our profile well nearly 30 years ago. Pretty hard to raise it anymore now anyway and Noel and that certainly won’t.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.