City’s New Kits

seen the post and he is spot on

fanny about in New York all they want but don't forget your roots amd the next generation of blues here you take for granted.

A simutanious kit launch with some ex players (if present ones unavlable due to the tour) was easily doable here
Agreed.

I've no problem with what the club have done in USA, Fair play to them they've went out in the City and met the fans from abroad and opened up a new club shop and presented themselves well overseas.

Having said all that, What have they done for the people of Manchester that spend their hard earned money week in week out buying tickets and travelling to games every weekend, It's bullshit.

They MUST do this for the people of Manchester, The amount of times my daughter and numerous other kids in the ground and outside the ground on Matchday are calling for players for an autograph with no avail, Yet they can do it when they want to abroad.

They can also put a stop to pissing and moaning of "players playing to much football", Stop fucking off to Tokyo and USA during the fucking summer and stay locally. I understand that they are try to expand the fan base and getting a more global audience, But don't forget about the people that stood by the club and supported them through thick and thin for decades.

Sort it fucking out City.

They do have some youth development things going on, see a lot small children groups around the stadium on match days some kind of indoor arena that they play in and meet the players etc?

Agree with bigsteve, we’re obviously too big time now.
Dont agree. USA is where the money's at, American fans love a successful side and will attach themselves immediatel and spend the cash. Besides, if you were a City player, would you want to be in Denton, Whythenshaw preseason or New York, LA ? The players need to be somewhere nice doing Pre season training. Plenty of time during the season to do stuff for the kids. Love Bigsteve but he's got it slightly wrong here.

Dont agree. USA is where the money's at, American fans love a successful side and will attach themselves immediatel and spend the cash. Besides, if you were a City player, would you want to be in Denton, Whythenshaw preseason or New York, LA ? The players need to be somewhere nice doing Pre season training. Plenty of time during the season to do stuff for the kids. Love Bigsteve but he's got it slightly wrong here.
Denton was the 'felt hat capital of the world' & City reserves ground was at Hatters Park.

Watch yer tongue !!

If the club are listening to what people are saying about nothing being done here, I think they will roll out some of the 99 squad for the away kit launch.
Problem is the kids will have no idea who they are and not give a shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.