City’s New Kits

Whose the lady! ?
She’s a very good friend of mine , From Glossop lives in Thailand now but comes home regularly, caught up with her last week proper blue as her parents are.
I’ve known her for years did many aways with us . Long story how she ended doing the shoot , .

let's be honest it was an awful kit made into folklore by a magnificent day.

cannot remember any blue I know liking it until after the final
I always loved it. Then again, I was a teenager, so that may have had something to do with it.

I still love it now, though. ;-)

I think the nostalgia surrounding that match make it classic. It is a loud ugly shirt, but it brings up memories of the Gillingham game & it's taken on a cult status in the world of City kits. Had we lost that game, or played it in our home kit, there's no way we'd have had this kit this season.
Yep. That's kind of how tribute kits work.

I’m in town for the day in a fortnight. I might try one on to see how it looks / fits and inevitably buy it.

The memory has been lost to time but the bright socks for the 99 away kit were actually the change socks but because of how many times we’ve seen the play off final and the Dickov goal, all anyone remembers are those bright ones.

View attachment 127777

I actually preferred the lighter socks. And we were always going to have them this season as the home has darker socks.

And Christ, that pic takes me back! Remember the section of the club magazine that it came in! Wasn’t that one of the Fenton brothers? TBH, I was more concerned with who she was at the time :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.