City’s New Kits

I guess they can’t, they aren’t allowed to touch you without permission and if they get it wrong what then?

True. And unless you're wearing a blatantly obvious fake, security can't just come up to you and investigate it.

Can't see this being policed successfully. Also, it's no clubs business what I buy and wear with my own money.

By far worst design for years.... Away kit, for sensational reasons the best for years if you re almost 50 years old or older...

The sleeves ones in an early Pep season were shockers. Home and away shirts.

It was rare I didn’t buy a home shirt but they were stinkers.

Sheffield Wednesday will not be ejecting fans from Hillsborough for wearing unofficial replicas.

It’s a ridiculous threat.

Against my better judgement I ordered mine online. I'd been given a 20% discount voucher for their incompetence on previous orders, which was only redeemable online (I asked to spend it in store and they said that's not permitted). Apparently my order is being shipped from Netherlands and won't be here till Tuesday.

Appreciate a lot of people will be reliant on the online orders, but honestly I would avoid it if at all possible and use other outlets instead. I've used it several times in the last few years and there's been issues every time.
Fortunately I had friends coming over and they collected it from the store.
Hope you get yours mate

Sheffield Wednesday will not be ejecting fans from Hillsborough for wearing unofficial replicas.

It’s a ridiculous threat.

I was nodding along to their statement, right up until the last paragraph. They shat the bed with that one, and may well inadvertently push more people to buying fakes, whereas if they left it just before that fans might have thought of it differently.

The 0161 kit really is fucking awful though. That collar, with or without the numbers looks like they were given their dad's old kit from 10 years ago before he lost weight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.