City’s New Kits

By far worst design for years.... Away kit, for sensational reasons the best for years if you re almost 50 years old or older...
Sensational as it was it shouldn’t mean you should actually repeat the monstrosity! Personally I hope we wear the maroon a lot more than we planned too. Agree with you on the home kit though!

Last edited:
Against my better judgement I ordered mine online. I'd been given a 20% discount voucher for their incompetence on previous orders, which was only redeemable online (I asked to spend it in store and they said that's not permitted). Apparently my order is being shipped from Netherlands and won't be here till Tuesday.

Appreciate a lot of people will be reliant on the online orders, but honestly I would avoid it if at all possible and use other outlets instead. I've used it several times in the last few years and there's been issues every time.
I ordered the long sleeve 3rd shirt 2 weeks ago, as they didn’t have my size instore (they said the delivery, they had was missing some sizes) and despite receiving a tracking ref, it’s still not been despatched, the online chat said they can’t cancel the order.
It now shows as available to pick up in store.
Will not be using online again in a hurry.
And they’ve released a new shirt in the meantime.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.