City’s New Kits

Just been to pickup my lads away kit from the stadium shop.
Paid for the World Champions badge but when I collected they said they were having problems fixing the badge to the shirt.
Apparently, it's the same for all on the away kit.

They gave me a refund for the badge.

Anyone else had the same issue or is it just a fob off.

Thanks

Paid for the World Champions badge but when I collected they said they were having problems fixing the badge to the shirt.

Thanks
My lad had a nightmare with his on last year’s away kit. It simply won’t stick to the shirt.

Mine arrives tomorrow:)

Against my better judgement I ordered mine online. I'd been given a 20% discount voucher for their incompetence on previous orders, which was only redeemable online (I asked to spend it in store and they said that's not permitted). Apparently my order is being shipped from Netherlands and won't be here till Tuesday.

Appreciate a lot of people will be reliant on the online orders, but honestly I would avoid it if at all possible and use other outlets instead. I've used it several times in the last few years and there's been issues every time.

Thanks
I had the badge on my home and away shirt last season and it’s started to peel off despite only being worn/washed a couple of times.

My nephew had to take his third shirt back as the badge was hanging off. They did him a new one and it’s been fine since. Pot luck I suppose.

Liking the home kit on TV, just looks like a random dark/light blue on the collar. Keep trying to spot the 0161 and haven't managed it yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.