City’s New Kits

I don't see any other club putting prices up on the back of a pandemic and spiraling cost of living .also factor in the people who defered last year will either renew or after 2 seasons without attending will sack it off .£10 a year makes no difference what so ever to city ,but on the year end total they can say we increased match day income box ticked

think we’re one of the cheapest in the league & you still moan

Last edited:
think we’re one of the cheapest in the league & you still moan

Did you get giddy and start defending the utilities company s too the other week , missing the point we may be the cheapest but it doesn't make it right putting a pointless rise tbf it probably will pay for the free flights to Porto.

Fakes Made by kids to make money for unscrupulous employers.

My cousin inlaw owned a small business making fake branded bags, none of the workers were kids and the factory was a room above a chemist. (Most wprkera women between 30-50 and friends of owner or family paid fairly)

Now on thw other hand Nike and Adidas have been found to use child labour for official products.

whatsapp-image-2022-04-27-at-55412-pm.webp
If that's definitely it, that is an absolute banger. One of the best in years.

Having maroon on the home kit and red and black away kit is definitely an age thing as to wether you like it or not. People of my generation associate with it a lot more than the younger ones. I know they were the original but I’m not a fan of navy blue socks either.
Everyones preference is pretty much what they grew up with. Most of my childhood we wore a full sky blue kit. so to be honest i dont care what colour the socks are. I like the new tops. dont care about shorts or socks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.