City’s New Kits

Anyone up for doing a design featuring the new home shirt with various short and sock combinations. Cheers

They’re all good. Thanks for that. If I had to choose one it’d be the first one.
No worries mate, I like number 2.

Reminiscent of the Rodney Marsh / Denis Law kits from a few pages back.

That’s the year we relegated the Shite, so could be a good omen ;-)

No worries mate, I like number 2.

Reminiscent of the Rodney Marsh / Denis Law kits from a few pages back.

That’s the year we relegated the Shite, so could be a good omen ;-)
Yes me too but 1 just edges it for me. Watch them fuck it up by having blue shorts and white socks!

Yes me too but 1 just edges it for me. Watch them fuck it up by having blue shorts and white socks!
Haha! Fingers crossed they couldn’t possibly go blue shorts ever again now they know how unpopular they are. Knowing Puma though, fully expect them to do something stupid like white socks!

Haha! Fingers crossed they couldn’t possibly go blue shorts ever again now they know how unpopular they are. Knowing Puma though, fully expect them to do something stupid like white socks!
The fella who did that digital design a few pages pack has done full kit ones on his Instagram n’all…

Talk about potentially ruining an all-time great kit (blue shorts as you scroll across the images)

Firstly.

Puma have smashed it home and away for the first time after some really sh*t shirts.

The only gripe is the cantered Puma logo under the badge.

It’s not needed there at all.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.