City 3 - 1 Barcelona - Post match thread :-)

Haha its got to be a candidate, but hey what do i know i am just a miserable old bastard who having suffered many years of rag outrages and as long as i have a hole in my arse losing to them in any match is totally unacceptable. To feel anything else is on a par with devil worship, paedophilia, or even (at a push) being from Yorkshire.

Tonight was fantastic, brilliant performance, quite rightly will live long in the memory, was Saturday more important than last Wednesday, Was tonight? In reality of course given where the club is trying to go this season.

Would I personally have enjoyed beating them last Wednesday more than beating WBA ? definately. More than beating Barcelona tonight..... yes if only because I dont hate Barcelona, the very sight of them doesnt annoy me, when I see Barca on the tv I dont have an urge to put my foot through the tele as i do when they come on or some tosser like nesbitt or holmes start rag rimming.

Was Saturday or tonight more important? Of course they were and thats one of many reasons Pep is manager and I am not, and its highly probable that its for the best.....

I will stand my ground though, common sense is for Pep the players and staff, not for a real City fan when it comes to playing those twats.

Here is one for you.........I read somewhere that a ' dyed in the wool blue ' goes ballistic ' when the rags even win the f*ckin' 'Toss ' for K.O.

Messi was 'abused in the tunnel'? Is that a euphamism?
Anyhow, back to football speak, I'm most impressed with the fact that the result and scoreline tonight is purely based on merit. Nobody can claim a 'fluke' result or suggest that we had a deal of luck, nor can they even remotely suggest that the we had favouritism from the ref. Every one of our players played with tenacity and a purpose, without losing their composure or looking out of their depth. I really don't want to pick a single MOTM because I think it might detract from the importance of every single team member who played for the shirt tonight.

Messi was 'abused in the tunnel'? Is that a euphamism?
Anyhow, back to football speak, I'm most impressed with the fact that the result and scoreline tonight is purely based on merit. Nobody can claim a 'fluke' result or suggest that we had a deal of luck, nor can they even remotely suggest that the we had favouritism from the ref. Every one of our players played with tenacity and a purpose, without losing their composure or looking out of their depth. I really don't want to pick a single MOTM because I think it might detract from the importance of every single team member who played for the shirt tonight.

Well said Sir !.......

Just a thought.

Isn't this the first time a 100%, fully fit, Sergio has started against that lot for us?

MOTM in my opinion.

what do you reckon purplenose? Worthy of good hearty kick in the b@ll@cks?

Yeah kick other blues in the bollocks for not being obsessed with that lot.

Let the Rags worry about the league cup and Everton for the Europa spots. We shouldn't even be thinking about them or the league cup with the games we're playing. They're 8th and we're 1st. There's a reason for that and it's because the manager couldn't care less about that game last week and neither should we.

Haha its got to be a candidate, but hey what do i know i am just a miserable old bastard who having suffered many years of rag outrages and as long as i have a hole in my arse losing to them in any match is totally unacceptable. To feel anything else is on a par with devil worship, paedophilia, or even (at a push) being from Yorkshire.

Tonight was fantastic, brilliant performance, quite rightly will live long in the memory, was Saturday more important than last Wednesday, Was tonight? In reality of course given where the club is trying to go this season.

Would I personally have enjoyed beating them last Wednesday more than beating WBA ? definately. More than beating Barcelona tonight..... yes if only because I dont hate Barcelona, the very sight of them doesnt annoy me, when I see Barca on the tv I dont have an urge to put my foot through the tele as i do when they come on or some tosser like nesbitt or holmes start rag rimming.

Was Saturday or tonight more important? Of course they were and thats one of many reasons Pep is manager and I am not, and its highly probable that its for the best.....

I will stand my ground though, common sense is for Pep the players and staff, not for a real City fan when it comes to playing those twats.
Spot on mate, and apologises to Ban-jani - we didn't mean it!

We used to applaud Arsenal and Barca when they beat us. Not any more. No-one will want us in the knockout stage.

Pep is taking the existing group of players to its/their full potential before he adds his own world class players.

Zaba was immense again. Let him mentor young Maffeo - succession planning. No better right back for Maffeo to learn from.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.