City 3 - 1 Barcelona - Post match thread :-)

Thought we showed them too much respect 1st half, 2nd half was truly brilliant, atmosphere was fabulous and I was there with my 2 lads which made it a very memorable night.

Over here in the Colonies, nothing but praise for City in the meedjah. and even on Fox Sports 1 who normally show Un*ted games over City any day of the week - to the point where I called the station and fucked some poor intern out of it...;) But there was love for us tonight.

And why not. We fuckin' battered Barca and could have had 5 or 6.

Over here in the Colonies, nothing but praise for City in the meedjah. and even on Fox Sports 1 who normally show Un*ted games over City any day of the week - to the point where I called the station and fucked some poor intern out of it...;) But there was love for us tonight.

And why not. We fuckin' battered Barca and could have had 5 or 6.

Local Sky News Reporter still calling us Man Utd.

Will take a few more years before Manure are no longer featured at all which will be good news for the vast majority of fans.

Caballero 6, Zabaleta 6, Stones 6, Otamendi 7, Kolarov 7, Fernandinho 6 (Fernando 60, 6), Gundogan 8, Silva 7, Sterling 6 (Navas 71, 6), De Bruyne 8 (Nolito, 6), Aguero 7

Player ratings from The Sun......... Haha

Even lower in the mirror. The entire back 4 were scored as 6s! Ridiculous. But strangely satisfying!!!

What a night! We completely battered Barcelona! Yes, just read that back. City battered Barcelona! Every player to a man was at his very best for most of the game, and also delivered tactical perfection.

Got a 6am start tomorrow but not sure how I'll get to sleep!

Great day to be be a blue
Missed most of it, but saw parts.... it's on the DVR
I'm so happy for the boys they had to have a result and they surely did
Can't wait to see the replay!!!!
CTID

Just got in. Had drink. Eating crunchy nut cornflakes. For me best game at the Etihad since the first derby 4 1
Fucking brilliant. Night

Even lower in the mirror. The entire back 4 were scored as 6s! Ridiculous. But strangely satisfying!!!

What a night! We completely battered Barcelona! Yes, just read that back. City battered Barcelona! Every player to a man was at his very best for most of the game, and also delivered tactical perfection.

Got a 6am start tomorrow but not sure how I'll get to sleep!
Lots of mistakes, but they were hounded into it by pressing. 2nd half we started brilliantly - one chance after another. And after that we refused to let Barcelona get a grip of the game. The turning point was the Barca player hitting the crossbar with goal gaping and then couple of minutes later it was 3-1. I'm still in shock with Messi. Losing for most of 2nd half, you'd expect a reaction from the world's best player. Nothing. No one thing of note did he do in 2nd half.

Caballero 6, Zabaleta 6, Stones 6, Otamendi 7, Kolarov 7, Fernandinho 6 (Fernando 60, 6), Gundogan 8, Silva 7, Sterling 6 (Navas 71, 6), De Bruyne 8 (Nolito, 6), Aguero 7

Player ratings from The Sun......... Haha
Ridiculous. Was one of those games where every player played a great game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.