City 3 - 1 Barcelona - Post match thread :-)

Otta erratic first half, but apart from that near flawless performance, atmosphere brilliant, even the family stand singing bluemoon, good effort from the club handing out decent flags for a change. And was home in record time :) no voice this morn but we'll worth it and we'll done to peggyblue for constantly predicting 3-1 haha

Arsenal fan here, I just logged in to congratulate your team after watching that brilliant game last night.

City completely tore Barca apart in the second half, I've never seen an English team totally outplay a European giant like that before. Getting Pep is really paying off and I really like Gundogan.

All the rags in work giving it......
" 2nd string Barca side"
" would be different if Barcelona really had to win"
" Barcelona have already qualified"

C*nts

I said at the time pep got it bang on. It seems really arrogant but we are way above a 4th round league cup tie ,even against the rags. A nothing game.
I have to admit I was disappointed when I saw the team last week against united. Now I feel a bit stupid and glad I was wrong. I'll take last night every single time over last week, truely special night and shows the level we are now at.

not read the whole thread so its probably already been said

this for me is the landmark significant win we have been looking for, in that we have beaten a top top team in a meaningful game playing the way we did, psg at home last season doesn't didn't feel like this

Arsenal fan here, I just logged in to congratulate your team after watching that brilliant game last night.

City completely tore Barca apart in the second half, I've never seen an English team totally outplay a European giant like that before. Getting Pep is really paying off and I really like Gundogan.

Nice to hear fella

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.