City accuse County of sexism - Vicky Kloss {merged}

pissedagain said:
but if that club have certain rules in place who the fuck are we to go there and demand they change them...she needed urgently to speak to roberto, does she not have a hotline phone number for him or her colleague

And that 'rule' seems to only be held at county? And what precisely is that rule? No females allowed in the corridor?

NottsCountyFC said:
Even still, does sound a bit like sour grapes to me.
That's two Notts fans who seem to be labouring under the delusion that you won yesterday.

Anyway, the whole crux of the argument seems to be that she was not let into an area that a more junior male colleague was. It could just be the case that someone failed to check him but followed the correct procedure for her. In which case that's just lousy stewarding rather than sexism. I don't think she'd complain without due cause though and the Notts fans who are making believe that its somehow an attempt to detract from their achievement of winning a draw are demonstrating something of a Napoleon complex.

i dont know what the rule is, i wasn t there, but if that club have rules and they have always stuck by them,then good on them

pissedagain said:
but if that club have certain rules in place who the fuck are we to go there and demand they change them...she needed urgently to speak to roberto, does she not have a hotline phone number for him or her colleague

It isn't about changing rules its about a steward saying that women are not allowed in the tunnel. That's it - that's the story - STEWARD SAYS NO WOMEN ALLOWED IN TUNNEL. That is the problem NO WOMEN ALLOWED IN TUNNEL SAYS STEWARD. OK now - NO WOMEN, SAYS STEWARD, ALLOWED IN TUNNEL. Got it? Where does it mention City asking for rule change?

Why don't people read the story before posting? Or are they just too thick to get it?
Once again for the ones who can't/haven't read it

A STEWARD SAID THAT WOMEN ARE NOT ALLOWED IN TUNNEL.

please dont call me thick, i m aware of what the article said, it dosn t make big or hard by putting it in bold type...maybe you think that the steward said it off his own back..hmm what ever made him come out with such a statement

pissedagain said:
please dont call me thick, i m aware of what the article said, it dosn t make big or hard by putting it in bold type

Then why do you keep ignoring the crux of it?

If you're not thick, then why keep repeating the same error?

What if County had "rules" banning black people from the environs of the club? Okay with you?

pissedagain said:
please dont call me thick, i m aware of what the article said, it dosn t make big or hard by putting it in bold type

So why say that City shouldn't ask for rule changes? Why are people going on about her going into the changing rooms? Where does the press article mention either of these?

The complaint is that a woman was told that she couldn't go down the tunnel to wait for Mancini to come out of the dressing room, not because she wasn't authorised or didn't have the appropriate pass, but simply because women aren't allowed down there. That is the point yet so many people have missed it and there are comments that have no relevance to this story.

She is our Director of Communications, she needs to ensure that Mancini knows what he can say about off the pitch matters, who he can speak to and where he needs to go for the press interviews.

you wasn t there you dont know where she was trying to go..you have read a newsmans version...

oh and for those that have read the article it does not say a county employee stopped her going down the tunnel... she was stopped gaining access to somewhere she was not allowed..it was the reporter that stated it was the tunnel

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.