City & adidas

Sheikh buys the Umbro brand.
City back with Umbro and all CFG teams in Umbro.

Umbro become a super brand like City and start making lots of deals with successful teams and give us £500m a year deal with stadium naming rights.

Two fingers up to FFP.

Everyone’s a winner baby Hot Chocolate style.

There's no justifying this shit though...

0_JS242871488.jpg

That alone should have seen the designer never work again.
Make the sponsor and Puma logo sky blue, match the Man City font to the Etihad font and that kit looks much better.

Most of those Puma 3rd kits just looked really disjointed because nothing matched.

I remember folk on here complaining about the kits Umbro foisted on us in their last couple of years. If they knew then what they know now (about the vast majority of kits Nike and Puma have served up), they wouldn't be so quick to complain. The grass isn't always greener on the other side.

I was a little skeptical of the home with black detail when it got leaked but I came around to it quickly after release. I dont think there was a single Umbro kit between 09 and 13 I disliked.

And outside of a few third kits (purple/neon, purple with orange sash, orange and blue), I dont really dislike anything Nike did.

I like most of the Puma designs, just the actual fit of the jerseys isn't as good. Adidas have a much better fit for replicas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.