City after Higuain

Matt the Giant said:
The problem is, Mancini would probably have Higuain drop deep to receive balls and help with the build-up, then once the cross comes in he'll be a second to far away.

I may be wrong, but Higuain is not particularly quick is he?
Higuain is quick.

If Walcott is a 10, I'd put Higuain as an 8.

Kun would be a 9 but only because he is explosive for the first few yards. After those first few yards I reckon Higuain would catch up.

Seosa said:
God game lover said:
Lulic Lazio said:
image003.png

-- Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:28 pm --

maybe...

In the Premier League, Edin Dzeko (5th) continues on his way up the Rankings. The Bosnian striker had his fair share of doubters after his first six months with Manchester City. However, he has kicked on this season and currently boasts a better minutes per goal ratio than Premier League top scorer Robin van Persie. Dzeko has found the net every 96 minutes in the league and Champions League this season, compared to 98 minutes for the Dutchman. However, van Persie is a more complete player, having delivered eight assists for his teammates this season as opposed to three for the Bosnian striker, despite Dzeko creating a chance every 39 minutes compared to van Persie’s 41.

http://soccerlens.com/messi-number-1/91022/

The problem here is that in City every player is playing for himself. The fans are amazed by stupid Balos shirt then hes playing skills. But Mourinho is not a twat. He doesn't want Balos and shorties and stupid shirts.
If administrator wants to block my posts about Balos idiot T-shirts - have it your way. I did not tell fans not to buy it. I saw that fat girl on TV wearing one with "Why always me" and I asked myself "Why you! You pour child"

Tell me you ignorant fucktard, without using Google or Wikipedia, who are Gillingham and what is the relevance to Manchester City?

Can I try? Gillingham are the team who a player with a nickname of an animal scored against from an amazing back-heel from an ageing Algerian player we once had. Am I right?

Jumanji said:
Matt the Giant said:
The problem is, Mancini would probably have Higuain drop deep to receive balls and help with the build-up, then once the cross comes in he'll be a second to far away.

I may be wrong, but Higuain is not particularly quick is he?
Higuain is quick.

If Walcott is a 10, I'd put Higuain as an 8.

Kun would be a 9 but only because he is explosive for the first few yards. After those first few yards I reckon Higuain would catch up.

Ok, cheers.

allan harper said:
God game lover said:
allan harper said:
Agreed, think it's silly selling players to clubs who we might one day come up against. I think it's far better to keep them in a storage lock-up. Would be brilliant watching storage wars to see them opening up a locker and Edin is sat there.

Agree, what is a problem with our boys on forum? Dzeko, Balo, Argentinians and others are fantastic players. Question here is benching. It is not problem for any player to be on bench in some games, but been ignored is a bbiiiiiggg problem, and that's what Manchini is done to Dzeko, and that's the only reason why he is unhappy and wants to leave.
When Dzeko signed for blues I investigate him and find out that most of his early carrear he play as midfielder (Teplice) and that can been seen in field - he has amazing crosses and he is capable to deliver ball to Balo and score.
Just one question - If you have player that is capable to play at offence and midfield (even at defense) - would you replace him for another average striker?

I was trying to be sarcastic !

Unless we sign some decent wide players who can provide decent crosses into the box, I'd let Edin go !
Eden Hazard!!!

Matt the Giant said:
- Dzeko- would most likely be brilliant for Real Madrid, banging in goals for fun.

I'm thinking the same.

Mourinho is not an idiot. If he is willing to trade the 4th (Falcao has squeezed in at 3rd) top goal scorer of La Liga for Dzeko, that says something about Dzeko.

It is blatantly obvious Dzeko is played wrong by Mancini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.