City after Higuain

dref619 said:
youngkippax said:
in my opinion, higuain is crap

are you mad ? he's scored like 20 in 40 this season, with quite a few appearances off the bench. he is top top quality

where would he fit in thought? he is never as good as aguero, wouldnt put him in front of balotelli, we are in for van persie, who i think is 10 times better than him, lavezzi is 10 times better aswell, there is no place for him.

youngkippax said:
dref619 said:
youngkippax said:
in my opinion, higuain is crap

are you mad ? he's scored like 20 in 40 this season, with quite a few appearances off the bench. he is top top quality

where would he fit in thought? he is never as good as aguero, wouldnt put him in front of balotelli, we are in for van persie, who i think is 10 times better than him, lavezzi is 10 times better aswell, there is no place for him.

do you watch football? like, er, ever?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
youngkippax said:
dref619 said:

only days with a 'y' in the name, so you are saying that higuain is better than aguero, balotelli, or van persie?

youngkippax said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
youngkippax said:

only days with a 'y' in the name, so you are saying that higuain is better than aguero, balotelli, or van persie?

ignoring the fabled "potential" that Mario has then yes, Higuain is better than Balo and is also better than RVP over a 4/5 year contract. RVP has had an outstanding 15 months, but that's in the last 7 years and I'd rather spend £25m on the young lad who scores goals regularly than the near 30 year old proven to be injury prone regular goalscorer.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
youngkippax said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

ignoring the fabled "potential" that Mario has then yes, Higuain is better than Balo and is also better than RVP over a 4/5 year contract. RVP has had an outstanding 15 months, but that's in the last 7 years and I'd rather spend £25m on the young lad who scores goals regularly than the near 30 year old proven to be injury prone regular goalscorer.

ahem this is a sensible answer

JoeMercer'sWay said:
youngkippax said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Only this. Higuain and Aguero up top would be immense.

I am amazed at how so many do not rate this guy. He is one of the best strikers in the world. Him and Aguero at city would be a fantastic strike force. They already have a proven partnership at international level.

Mad 4 It said:
I am amazed at how so many do not rate this guy. He is one of the best strikers in the world. Him and Aguero at city would be a fantastic strike force. They already have a proven partnership at international level.
I rate him, but some people don't because of his weaknesses. He is a lethal poacher & finisher but he lacks the individual skill and touch to link up well with his team mates.

He rarely contributes to overall build-up play and although he will finish off a move with a goal, he can often remain invisible throughout a match.

Jumanji said:
Mad 4 It said:
I rate him, but some people don't because of his weaknesses. He is a lethal poacher & finisher but he lacks the individual skill and touch to link up well with his team mates.

He rarely contributes to overall build-up play and although he will finish off a move with a goal, he can often remain invisible throughout a match.

Like a certain Hernandez?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.