City agree fee for Jack Rodwell

He's younger than Balotelli and can learn from from Viera, Mancini, Yaya, De Jong etc.

Potential to become a very good player depending on injuries and game time.

bluemiester said:
I've genuinely seen a lot of Rodwell and I can't believe we are signing him. It's absolutely absurd. Honestly it's moment like this when you realize we are successful because we spend so much money on so many players, that some will be brilliant. Please don't tell me to give him and chance of that he has great potential as it's bollocks. His game is so basic int's unbelievable. He's not good enough for Everton in my opinion. Waste of money.

Wow is rag cafe quiet today? what a load of utter shite!

Mancini is looking for squad utility players, and he fits the bill. before last season everyone on here would have wanted this. he had a poor season last year, but will come on leaps and bounds in this team.

Does anyone remember him making our midfield look very silly a couple of years ago, at the etihad? no? short memories

arthur said:
In a fully fit Everton squad he would not be picked, he'd be on the bench, well behind Fellaini and even Darren Gibson, if Everton get anything like the rumoured £20m it will be regarded as a bigger steal than getting £24m for Lescott who was worth about £10m .

Lescott has more than paid his gollum inflated transfer fee back to City while also making gollum look like a fucking clown

Sky Blue said:
RandomJ said:
Mancini will be fuming about this. This has Marwood panic buy all over it,

Embarrassing post.....ah fuck it, gonna watch the build up to the game.
I tried to do that then noticed our other 21 year old wonder kid Savic is playing.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
arthur said:
In a fully fit Everton squad he would not be picked, he'd be on the bench, well behind Fellaini and even Darren Gibson, if Everton get anything like the rumoured £20m it will be regarded as a bigger steal than getting £24m for Lescott who was worth about £10m .

Lescott has more than paid his gollum inflated transfer fee back to City while also making gollum look like a fucking clown
Exactly.

bluemiester said:
I've genuinely seen a lot of Rodwell and I can't believe we are signing him. It's absolutely absurd. Honestly it's moment like this when you realize we are successful because we spend so much money on so many players, that some will be brilliant. Please don't tell me to give him and chance of that he has great potential as it's bollocks. His game is so basic int's unbelievable. He's not good enough for Everton in my opinion. Waste of money.

Lot of rag wums on today

pml79 said:
taconinja said:
pml79 said:
thinkin he is goin to be mainly used as centre half rather than mid field prob means savic out on loan now
Ah so the "weakness to weakness" strategy. Champions are built of such moves.
doesn't look like we wanted to pay the money for de rossi or martinez
Okay. Let me go out and buy a Rodwell shirt. This is me... excited.

And before anyone says anything about giving him a chance, every doof on here has moaned about a player or several half a billion times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.