City agree fee for Jack Rodwell

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Sky Blue said:
RandomJ said:
Mancini will be fuming about this. This has Marwood panic buy all over it,

Embarrassing post.....ah fuck it, gonna watch the build up to the game.
I tried to do that then noticed our other 21 year old wonder kid Savic is playing.

Might stay on here a bit longer then! ;)

Quite a few Raggish comments on here....

1) How are we comparing this deal to the Lescott deal (in a negative light). Lescott was one of our best players last year.

2) Mancini wanted several young players to fill holes in the squad.

3) Not every player can be a £30m buy.

4) There are several stars such as Yaya, Silva, Kompany and Zabaleta who all had similar upbringings and werent considered top class at the time.

5) We will sign more players. For every Kun Aguero there is a Stefan Savic.

6) He is the best U21 midfielder in England.

7) Half of you are WUMs that can't be arsed.

Think it's an encouraging signing myself, only worry is injuries (and it's a big worry to e honest). He's not 22 until March, so you'd expect him to improve.

I'm hopeful he can be our Lampard type signing, just a big worry on the injury front

Paulmcfc2703 said:
borassic said:
Too many people on here thinking we're playing Football Manager. Why do we need more superstars? We need solid talent like this to nurture and develop. He'll be a great signing imo and I think he's been brought in to play centre half.
Irony being that like some people on here Football Manager over rates the fuck out of him too.

If that's aimed at me I've hardly overrated him. He's solid and versatile and only 21. I honestly think he'll prove most of you spoilt fucking babies wrong.

Super David Silva 21 said:
MattMcC9 ‏@MattMcC9

Rodwell on our flight home from Malaga. Said the move to City isn't his choice #efc

Aye??????

Who the fuck is he? Not that I'd be concerned if it was true anyway

avoidconfusion said:
I am actually quite happy with this signing.
So are the everton fans! they almost fight about who get the honor to drive him over here themselves!

Sorry but, why buy bench players? look at AJ and Milner

PS.
but if he becomes a city player i will support him 100 per cent as i always do.

What a bag of shite signing. Terrible injury record and widely regarded as pretty shit. This is what winning the league gets you these days

Sky Blue said:
RandomJ said:
Mancini will be fuming about this. This has Marwood panic buy all over it,

Embarrassing post.....ah fuck it, gonna watch the build up to the game.

second pop at someone who has a differing opinion from you. typical cowardly internet bully boy.

mine was a uestion, never said i didnt rate him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.