City agree fee for Jack Rodwell

alera said:
Considering our success our transfer strategy does seem strange at times.

If the rumours that psg offered 40 million for mad bad mario I am amazed Mancini didn't see the benefit of taking that deal. As good as he can be we had a complete nightmare with him last season he has a ton of baggage.

I would have taken their arm off and brought Badabayor back. 2 little to large huge saving in wages and no real loss. Of goals or assists. badabayor is a prick but then so is Mario.

We really need to get it sorted where we are going with our transfer policy IMO.

FYI I have had a season ticket for 20 years.

Mario will be worth £50/60m within 2yrs.

As a city fan I will back and support any player that signs for us, so let's be positive and back the player and manager no matter what

carlos92 said:
Slightly less worrying that the fee is £12,000,000 not £20,000,000.
Is 12 the rumoured number? Heard 15 this morning.

When I first heard the news my first reaction was nothing more than £10 million.

Tony101 said:
Cheesy said:
I honestly can't believe that some of our fans are thick enough to believe that any player is brought into our club without Mancini wanting them.
Call me thick because I do. i just dont think Mancini would even look at Rodwell

Yeah of course. The manager of the team, the bloke who picks who plays every week, the bloke who ultimately carries the responsibility for winning & losing, has had no say in a player joining us. FFS, think about it for a minute!

Mike N said:
Really need to ban the word 'plastics' on here.

Lol, why? Unfortunately some have jumped on board, some are genuine but some are plastics, it's an unfortunate element that success & growth brings.

BlueCityfan said:
Let's hope that other signings are imminent. We need Agger or another top class CB badly.

can see this happening, especially if its 3 at the back, not sure why he's changed a winning formation, but there you go, im not the fucking manager, bobby is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.